The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I absolutely fucking hate how all these narcissistic douchebags are now all playing the "mental health" card at every opportunity. I get that it is possible to be cashed-up, in a position of power, and still have genuine mental health issues - but these self-serving egotistical wankers having a PR-designed mini-breakdown (regardless of how many they've fucked over to get there...) whenever it suits shits me off no end.

It's funny how there's never "any money in the budget" for mental health services, there's no sympathy for asylum seekers/minorities/non-wacky-religious people, but all these arseholes are happy to try and use the words (I don't believe they're genuine feelings for a second) to play for sympathy and forgiveness in the media. Gah, fuck-'em! Fuck 'em I say! :mad:
He might be crying because he can’t return to the IPA, he went too woke for them and not woke enough to win his seat.

There is record spending on mental but not where it is needed. There are endless mental health phone support lines to call but they can only scratch the surface and refer you to services that are still underfunded.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I remember when Howard was finally cast aside like the piece of outdated garbage he is...his office was near a train station I regularly went through. I enjoyed seeing his smug arsehole for a face on that empty dilapidated shopfront for a long time after he lost, but couldn't stand seeing it before! I was almost saddened when it was finally taken down.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I remember when Howard was finally cast aside like the piece of outdated garbage he is...his office was near a train station I regularly went through. I enjoyed seeing his smug arsehole for a face on that empty dilapidated shopfront for a long time after he lost, but couldn't stand seeing it before! I was almost saddened when it was finally taken down.
are you saying youre not a fan of the sale of public assets and a GST?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Among other things, yes. But I was be more concerned with his erosion of things like public education, public health, and workers rights. Or his vile racism.

He achieved 2 good things his tenure:
  • taxation reform (including the GST)
  • gun control reform.
Equal rights for eyebrows too.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
If you thought this lowlife piece of shit couldn't get any lower......

The sooner they set up an ICAC and throw all these fuckwits in goal, the better.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

The sooner they set up an ICAC and throw all these fuckwits in gaol, the better.

unless they throw those LNP cunts in gaol/jail, we will have three years of this white-anting bullshit.
We need a media inquiry/royal commission with all the powers to investigate, and need to change the media ownership laws, to deal with being shat on constantly by Turdoch media and friends.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
The USA allegedly used surveillance video to learn of the defence strategy of Julian Assange's lawyers.

The UK is blocking Spanish inquiry which would bring alleged US spying on Assange to light.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
unless they throw those LNP cunts in gaol/jail, we will have three years of this white-anting bullshit.
We need a media inquiry/royal commission with all the powers to investigate, and need to change the media ownership laws, to deal with being shat on constantly by Turdoch media and friends.

white-anting--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------treason

Potato head would argue he is right hard up against the white-anting end of the spectrum. The former Minister for Defence MUST be held to a higher standard.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Would like to see a treason trial.
fuck oath, never happen though. I doubt we are a robust enough nation to weather that shit storm. possibly the ICAC's scope and powers will frame things in such a way they can include this shit fuckery?

The CCP have a bunch of suspicions and beliefs in their intelligence they have gathered about our capabilities, with some degree of uncertainty. Potato head blurts out our capabilities, and our own perceived sunset of capabilities of conventional subs to be undetected, to a fucking news paper. Now the CCP analysists assessing the situation have a bit more confidence with their assessment. He's a war monger who appears to lack any national pride. He just wants to see the world burn.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

The sooner they set up an ICAC and throw all these fuckwits in goal, the better.

Mr Dutton later insisted that, if the Coalition had remained in office, it could have been "in a position to make an announcement around July-August" and he was now concerned that Labor was contemplating just building more conventionally powered submarines instead.

What an absolute c*** that man is. Having spent the previous three years happily fucking up our national interest by prevaricating and burning perfectly good plans to acquire French subs he now shits that little thought bubble out. Can guarantee that the announcement was actually going to be "um yeah we can't build anything within the timeframe so we're just going to import completed subs from o/s and piss away an entire industry" too.

Enjoy your time in opposition you potato headed fuck. Gonna be a looooong stint for you.