The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
I took my daughter to vote. I explained that every vote counts and said don’t throw your vote away. She tells me she took one look at the ballot papers and it was all too hard so an informal vote. She did not even write F you or anything rude on the ballot paper. A complete waste!
If the country goes to shit I am blaming her.
Little shit then asks for democracy sausage like she deserved one.
Probably a good thing she didn’t…

slowmick

38-39"
I was surprised how many candidate today were not on their respective party's website. How do they expect people to vote for them if their party can't be bothered stringing a few words together to support them.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
I got my democracy sausage from Queenscliff SLSC, so not in the centre of Manly but not too far off.

I politely asked all of the LNP volunteers if they were local LNP members, but none of them were. In fact they were all volunteers from elsewhere, one of them was from Gosford and was there because he had three daughters who were into sport and didn't want men playing sport.

I politely nodded with dead eyes and joined the everyone else in the seat of Warringah not voting for Katherine Deves. Seriously, where do they find these morons?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
C'mon Queensland, defy the extraordinary low expectations the rest of the country has for you and eject Dutton from Dickson. How much more proof do you need climate change is coming?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
C'mon Queensland, defy the extraordinary low expectations the rest of the country has for you and eject Dutton from Dickson. How much more proof do you need climate change is coming?
Is it proof though, or just coincidence that we've had 23 one in 1000yr extreme weather events in the last week? I think I'll watch sky news for a balanced perspective...

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

LPG

likes thicc birds
I'm waiting for Frydenberg to officially lose Kooyong. This would really put the liberals in a shit position next election too. The libs need to appeal to the centre where they lost out to the greens and teal independents. Without Frydenberg their natural leader is the potato who will just alienate them further. Perfect!

Freediver

I can go full Karen
Frydenberg on his way out, Wilson gone, Dutton up by 500 votes.
I'm waiting for Frydenberg to officially lose Kooyong. This would really put the liberals in a shit position next election too. The libs need to appeal to the centre where they lost out to the greens and teal independents. Without Frydenberg their natural leader is the potato who will just alienate them further. Perfect!
He's on stage now on the ABC

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Managed to count the enough of the votes before the von trapps escape into switzerland.

Bet scomo looks at the result and still thinks i don't accept that.