The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
No wonder you left Canberra. It is only a matter of time till team UAP get disenchanted enough to get on a voting conspiracy bandwagon and join the Cookers to drive around the capital to yell at things.
They won't stage a coup, that requires commitment and possibly missing lunch.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I got that one too, was most disappointed when there was no way to reply to tell the robot to go get f!cked
I did the same. I got a bit quietly pissy at Clive and climbed on my high horse and went for ride. I wasn't having it :D

I went here https://www.unitedaustraliaparty.org.au/contact_us/ and forwarded the SMS to admin@unitedaustraliaparty.org.au with some choice words added.

I thought I had Clive mobile number before after someone else that got pissy posted it on the interwebz but couldn't find it again.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Took a bit of hunting to find parties on the senate sheet, so large iand folded in half. Suspect the party in the middle will suffer as they were on the fold so didnt show up well whichever side it was flipped up.

The very agressive lnp shill didnt want to talk to me after i told him I wasn't voting for a party of rapists. Every other group was quite polite and passive handing out their leaflets.also had reports of LNP wallpapering private fences and putting security guards to stop owners removing it from the health club.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I took my daughter to vote. I explained that every vote counts and said don’t throw your vote away. She tells me she took one look at the ballot papers and it was all too hard so an informal vote. She did not even write F you or anything rude on the ballot paper. A complete waste!
If the country goes to shit I am blaming her.
Little shit then asks for democracy sausage like she deserved one.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Right on cue someone said this would happen !
Purely coincidental.

Fucking grubby cunts.