The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
I love trains but I've always thought busses would be better provided they have a dedicated road or lane to travel (and are frequent enough to be of use unlike most busses in Australia). Train stations and railway infrastructure is very difficult to work around other forms of transport. A bus lane/road without traffic can also be used by emergency vehicles and can be safely crossed by other vehicles and pedestrians.

Personally I hate that petrol isn't $8 a litre and public transport and bike infrastructure isn't improved to be more efficient
All the way back in the early 2000’s Barrie Unsworth MP conducted a review of buses in NSW.
He proposed a plan to put regular bus services within 300m of just about every resident in metro Sydney.

Of course it never went ahead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: LPG

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Another liberal shitstain refusing to admit what they did. in this case deleting HANSARD records of statements made in parliament.
Vote these evil cockroaches out this May.

Financial Services Minister Jane Hume’s office asked Hansard staff to delete references to a planned $10 cut to the price of medicines that did not make it into the budget after she mistakenly referred to it in Parliament.
Bureaucrats initially dodged questions over who had demanded the change, but Department Secretary Rob Stefanic confirmed in writing on Monday evening that Senator Hume had requested the amendment.

In Parliament last week, Assistant Treasurer Michael Sukkar and Senator Hume referred to a $10 reduction in the price of PBS medicines for all Australians, but this was not in the budget and these references mysteriously disappeared from Hansard.
While minor amendments to Hansard that do not alter the substance of what was said are usual, substantive changes without a formal correction of the record are controversial as Hansard is supposed to show the true record of what is said in the Chamber.