The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Ponchoatdirtworks

Likes Dirt
Pretty much what you’ve said but I’m convinced that if we had many many more women in positions of power the world would be a better place.
There’s been some awful women leaders / royalty throughout history too.
Power sharing with a diversity of men & women is IMHO a possible path to an egalitarian society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sky_Collapsed

Not particularly enlightened
Yup, I’m not the sharpest tool in the shed. It took until I was 42 to realize that there was likely no god or fairytale heaven to go to as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ahh well, better late than never. I was involved in one of the political parties so i guess i got to see first hand all the nepotism arrogance and just straight toxic behavior a bit quicker than others.

I don't think it really matters where you go, be it labor, lnp, ldp, greens, etc there's always a lot of nepotism and straight toxic behavior going on to the point they all forget what they're actually trying to achieve

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Sco-mo gives $250 to people who in turn give it back to the government.

Fuel Excise, Alcohol Excise, Tobacco Excise, Pokie Tax

Well played Scotty, but it might not be enough to get you re-elected so you get a solid C minus for effort.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sure can tell it is election time.

Yay! Free money for all and don't mention the trillion dollar debt. Nothing to see here, move along....move along....