The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
she misused $150 million and all she got to sleep with was daryl mcquire. she's pretty crap at this corruption gig if thats all she got out of it.
At least Kristian Keneally quietly orbited the much more $$$ of Obeid, Sir Lunchalot and Joe Tripodi that were much slicker in absorbing public money. KK is having her reincarnation moment, so chin up Glady's wait till it all blows over and then go in for round 2.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That was actually hilarious but Pauline as the hero, and doing her own voice, was a bit much.
I watched the first one of these posted and realised it was a thinly veiled attempt to portray her as a hero and not the piss take of her that I had expected. Now you tube thinks I like her and regularly suggests more of this and similarly themed right wing propoganda. While conversely Google pops up mostly centre left news for me among the tabloid crap they push.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I watched the first one of these posted and realised it was a thinly veiled attempt to portray her as a hero and not the piss take of her that I had expected. Now you tube thinks I like her and regularly suggests more of this and similarly themed right wing propoganda. While conversely Google pops up mostly centre left news for me among the tabloid crap they push.
Gina will get jealous.