The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Litenbror

Eats Squid
You might be right but someone who isn't Alan Trudge could improve things for them.

Edit: Then again, they haven't been very good at choosing people who aren't from the right of their party.
Does Dutton have a brother? Preferably whiter, more male and further to the right. That's how we will win the inner city trust fund babies back!

• Haha
Reactions: LPG

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Alan Tudge is quitting. The Libs only held Aston by a bee's dick, I think they'll lose it.
Sitting Governments statistically don't win seats in by-elections. Having said that who knows, maybe we'll be lucky and they'll buck the trend this time. Could work with enough Greens preferences maybe.

bear the bear

Is a real bear
You might be right but someone who isn't Alan Trudge could improve things for them.

Edit: Then again, they haven't been very good at choosing people who aren't from the right of their party.
Rumors going that they are going to try parachuting Joshie in to take his place....

slowmick

38-39"
I live in Aston. Will be interesting. Tudgy was well versed in keeping the his-vis man on side at the sporting clubs. Labour don't try too hard and the greens don't try at all. I lost faith in my electorate when they returned him while suspended.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Is the high vis man reference from Tony Martins sizzle town podcast or is it being used elsewhere?
I have only heard it with Simone Hate and that is the only political commentary worth listening too at the moment.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Turdoch media gibbering about Roald Dahl books etc getting sanitized by their Netflix owners, instead of any reporting of the multi BILLION dollar lawsuit against Turdoch by Dominion voting machines Corp.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Turdoch media gibbering about Roald Dahl books etc getting sanitized by their Netflix owners, instead of any reporting of the multi BILLION dollar lawsuit against Turdoch by Dominion voting machines Corp.

There is no way Dominion isn't winning that. The evidence they've presented already is near overwhelming.

Reckon it'll get settled out of court soon rather than Fox wanting more dirty laundry aired before a Judge.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
There is no way Dominion isn't winning that. The evidence they've presented already is near overwhelming.

Reckon it'll get settled out of court soon rather than Fox wanting more dirty laundry aired before a Judge.
I have read elsewhere that Dominion is not interested in settling as they want to be able to get everything out in the open as evidence.

Meanwhile back home, the absolute disgrace that was the Robodebt scheme, as being shown through the ongoing RC, is getting SFA air time on any mainstream media platform :mad:

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I have read elsewhere that Dominion is not interested in settling as they want to be able to get everything out in the open as evidence.

Meanwhile back home, the absolute disgrace that was the Robodebt scheme, as being shown through the ongoing RC, is getting SFA air time on any mainstream media platform :mad:
Yep that is pretty sickening. On ABC I have heard some truly appalling stories about victims of this, and it's so disheartening that many people involved still think it was OK.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Those poor battling "middle" australians who will be affected by Labour's proposed tax cap on super of $3M.

View attachment 397316
Yeah but if everything goes absolutely perfectly then one day my super might be worth something... So rather than worrying about indexing things, or just reviewing the cap rate in the future, we just shutdown all discussion now! #they'restealingyoursuper

god I hate people...