The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
you think some random junior staffer is untouchable? hes a nobody with a rape allegation hanging over his head. no free rides for him
It is strange to view these cases when people believe one side or the other. If he was a footballer then people tend to support them and the view is pushed out there. I was always undecided on this one and was hopping the trail could have reached an outcome.
It would be just as shit for him if he was innocent as it would be for her if he was not. I don’t like the discrimination here that will follow him but that is the ugly side how life works.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
It is strange to view these cases when people believe one side or the other. If he was a footballer then people tend to support them and the view is pushed out there. I was always undecided on this one and was hopping the trail could have reached an outcome.
It would be just as shit for him if he was innocent as it would be for her if he was not. I don’t like the discrimination here that will follow him but that is the ugly side how life works.
well an independent third party did find her in a state of stupor and undress in the office that they both went back to and his lawyers claim there "was no sexual activity". He's also been caught out in a couple lies from the evening based on recorded voice over the parliament intercom. He may not be convicted, but the between the lines story is pretty clear IMO

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
also worth noting, money, status and lawyers dont always get you a favourable out come these days.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Good on her. It does seem a suicide attempt was made, but good to see her having a crack at them still.

I wish no harm to anyone, but would feel a very pleasant ripple of pleasure, if someone enacted a very slow and excruciatingly painful death on this parasite.