The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Flow-Rider

Burner
Nah, good on her for giving those ungrateful fools the flick, lots of poor sportsballs peeps who would be proud to take her money and wear the logo. Go woke and go broke ;)

Or so says farcebook….
I think a lot of people are more woke to mining companies than a lot think, I've seen them mentioned on investor sites and a lot of people won't touch them.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Team Gina?
The woman who says climate change isn't real, mining is taxed too high, wanted to split australia in half and have two separate countries and says people should be willing to work for $2 per hour like in Africa?
Has made billions and billions stripping australia of its minerals for her own personal wealth and only puts back in to limit her tax responsibilities even more? Yet everyone thinks the sponsorship deal went south because of her dads comments, which I'm sure she feels exactly the same about.

I'm absolutely amazed at the online support for this Jabba the Hut, and hate for the opals.

After a year of floods caused directly by climate change people still care more about putting money into sports than they do about fixing the world.
I will wait to see which socially acceptable sponsor can now step up and can meet all modern day expectations.

Sports has always full of hypocrites. We bang on about the gender pay gap and it can’t be any more huge then in the sports and entertainment industries.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I will wait to see which socially acceptable sponsor can now step up and can meet all modern day expectations.

Sports has always full of hypocrites. We bang on about the gender pay gap and it can’t be any more huge then in the sports and entertainment industries.
I think sports stars are overpaid, to begin with.

Minlak

custom titis
Its pretty gross how much advertising airtime they get... The whole bogan culture is being very carefully cultivated by these companies, super profitable taking money off of morons.
When you make Billions you have have Billions to spend on advertising - If they were not working they wouldn't do them.

Minlak

custom titis
Remember gamble responsibly, just go broke with us and not the other 50 slimy fucks wanting you to be with them.
The issue is apart from working hard and having a plan to better your situation in life how else am I going to get ahead unless I win money - And all these people are winning surely I can as well.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Just don't understand why Gina hasn't made a statement repudiating those comments her Dad made (not like she's been short of time, and apparently they hated each other anyway). Would cost her nothing and probably kill this issue stone dead. Plus staying silent is kinda giving the tacit impression she agrees with him....