The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

Scotty T

Walks the walk

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
In case you were somehow unsure of josh fraudberg's fuckwit credentials, this should leave you in zero doubt that he is, in fact, a fucking cunt.

Or that maybe you should do your homework before going after someone. The law isn't just something other people need to worry about.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
In case you were somehow unsure of josh fraudberg's fuckwit credentials, this should leave you in zero doubt that he is, in fact, a fucking cunt.

Um...... I'm with Frydenberg on this one, why shouldn't he pursue costs against an idiot who "was exercising his legal right" aka pissing into the wind.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Um...... I'm with Frydenberg on this one, why shouldn't he pursue costs against an idiot who "was exercising his legal right" aka pissing into the wind.
there is that... fair enough. It would have been a knob move by steindel(?) if fraudberg had already passed through the s.44 dual citizenship fight in parliament unscathed.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Interesting article.
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...hance-to-right-the-wrong-20220601-p5aq7z.html

This whole Aus post watch saga still seems unexplained to me. There was a complete overreach from Scomo that seems to have been in part driven by the ALP at the time. The political and media calls for more Women in leadership appears to have been selective in its support for Holgate and this all just went away.
It was bullshit from top to bottom. Holgate should have just given a cash bonus. Morrison should have written a motion of no confidence as owner and sent that along to the board. It was handled badly all round.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

bear the bear

Is a real bear
Interesting article.
https://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/li...hance-to-right-the-wrong-20220601-p5aq7z.html

This whole Aus post watch saga still seems unexplained to me. There was a complete overreach from Scomo that seems to have been in part driven by the ALP at the time. The political and media calls for more Women in leadership appears to have been selective in its support for Holgate and this all just went away.
It was a cover for another scandal that dropped at the same time with a CEO and deputy CEO both caught for over claiming moving expenses and other items ( can't remember the agency ATM)

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Watched the Dutton/littleproud press conference where they announced the shadow cabinet. And then still had to go google to find out who was on environment or climate change….

CC given to a noob from Queensland called ted O’Brien (who…?) and environment, fisheries and forestry given to a Tasmanian called jonno… Forestry and fisheries will obviously be the priority for a Tasmanian… Well, that makes their priorities on some of the key issues of this election clear!

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Best thing I've read so far today.
so happy that timmy wilson was sad and fucked up after the election. almost as big a shitstain as ScrotuMo.
Feel the jackhammer of Schadenfreude, you little bitch...

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Best thing I've read so far today.
so happy that timmy wilson was sad and fucked up after the election. almost as big a shitstain as ScrotuMo.
Feel the jackhammer of Schadenfreude, you little bitch...

View attachment 390168
I absolutely fucking hate how all these narcissistic douchebags are now all playing the "mental health" card at every opportunity. I get that it is possible to be cashed-up, in a position of power, and still have genuine mental health issues - but these self-serving egotistical wankers having a PR-designed mini-breakdown (regardless of how many they've fucked over to get there...) whenever it suits shits me off no end.

It's funny how there's never "any money in the budget" for mental health services, there's no sympathy for asylum seekers/minorities/non-wacky-religious people, but all these arseholes are happy to try and use the words (I don't believe they're genuine feelings for a second) to play for sympathy and forgiveness in the media. Gah, fuck-'em! Fuck 'em I say! :mad:

Last edited:

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
I absolutely fucking hate how all these narcissistic douchebags are now all playing the "mental health" card at every opportunity.
Agreed. Everyone in all facets of society is onto this one. It is the ultimate card to pull since any comeback about it will automatically be labelled even worse.

Forgetting politicians, think of the suffering influencers that inevitably do something stupid, get called out for it on social media then their mental health is 'suffering' which then spawns some uplifting faffy story about how to conquer 'adversity' and remain 'true to yourself'.

It has unfortunately been overused to the wazoo while the people with real needs can get lumped in the same rapidly filling industrial strength cesspool bucket.

Let's go flip some tables and overturn cars while it is still fresh in our minds!