The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
When the Federal Election lurches around, #RememberCobargo
Visiting The Bushfire destroyed town of Cobargo was nothing but a photo op for #ScrotuMo
Once he had the photos he wanted, once he had shaken the hand of the woman who lost everything, #ScrotuMo turned his back on her, as he had ceased to even pretend to give a fuck.

ForkinGreat

David2406

Blueeeeeeeey's on!

#LNPshitstains
#LNPcunce
Looks like they're all the same, different party but same troughs. They all like wasting our money, looking after themselves. All selfish.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
This is standard - its always been this way, not exactly news. Nice way to quickly pay off your investment property in Canberra ;)
Well known, but still unbelievable. I remember there being something on the ABC way back before Kevin 07 about Joe hockey and a bunch of other clowns living together in Canberra.

not exactly passing the pub test either
Certainly not.

Imagine if a public servant was using their travel allowance to stay in their own home when travelling for work! I used to use mine to say in the cheapest accommodation I could find an blow the rest of bike parts and fishing gear.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Its totally believable... Thats the least of the crap that goes on, just that makes for a good sound bite.

The Dude

Wasn't asking to be banned
"The fact the government has done nothing to contain the obscenity of a billionaire being able to distort the democratic political contest in such a blatant way........"
Ahhh, what about Ruprecht? Aren't ScrotoMo and the LNP/Nats his bitches?

ForkinGreat

"The fact the government has done nothing to contain the obscenity of a billionaire being able to distort the democratic political contest in such a blatant way........"
Ahhh, what about Ruprecht? Aren't ScrotoMo and the LNP/Nats his bitches?
100%..... #ScrotuMo and the LNP are Lord Turdoch's little glove puppets/marionettes/fuck toys/whatever

Flow-Rider

Burner
Too important to work form home...

I can't believe we pay them to stay in what is often their own homes.
This is standard - its always been this way, not exactly news. Nice way to quickly pay off your investment property in Canberra ;)
Let'em, it adds a tax content to the sale of the property if they claim tax deductions from any part of the business at home.

https://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/...home)/using-your-home-for-rental-or-business/

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Let'em, it adds a tax content to the sale of the property if they claim tax deductions from any part of the business at home.

https://www.ato.gov.au/individuals/...home)/using-your-home-for-rental-or-business/
I thought they claim a accommodation allowance as they are not in their normal residence as apposed to this kind of tax arrangement. They just own both properties and this never made sense to me as they are not renting from them selves or maybe they are. I am confused some one explain it to me better.