The eeb quick or stupid questions thread.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Just because non-eeb riders dont like ebike stuff in their normal threads.

Bosch KIOX 300.

I've had a mess around with different modes to see if I can get this to change with different motor efforts.

Are the watts displayed on the interface my input power minus the ebike motor help or total motor+my effort ?

It certainly feels like my power input minus the motor assist.

I cant find this information anywhere, hambo'd the shit out of it over the past few days.

20230328_185008.jpg

Last edited:

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
A more basic question than the OP, and this probably sits in the quick & stupid category, but if your only bike is an E, won't your body just get used to the assistance all the time and it'll just become another bike? If that makes sense... o_O

ozzybmx

A more basic question than the OP, and this probably sits in the quick & stupid category, but if your only bike is an E, won't your body just get used to the assistance all the time and it'll just become another bike? If that makes sense... o_O
Its definitely easier on an ebike than a normal bike but I suppose it depends on how much effort you put in on a normal bike.

Last few rides I've been riding in dynamic mode which means the help from the motor depend on the watts put down by the rider. Definitely feels more natural.

Still playing about with the suspension settings. I found out yesterday that the Oso come with 3 volume reducers in the 38, removed one today and bumped up the pressure, feels so much better. X2 is getting there too.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I can answer - yes is the short answer, so when you get on a regular bike and climb up a hill, it's like holy crap this is so slow, how did I do this for so long! But also yes as per ozzy's post some people just ride in Eco and some people just ride in Turbo. At least with the eeb you get to choose. I have no idea about the original question mine is much more basic.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
What mode is it in and what is the maximum amount it will provide? And at what rider assistance level?

If you know that then you can work out the data shown.

Does the figure reach a maximum regardless of your effort level?

I'd imagine it's the watts the motor is producing minus your power input. So just what the bike is making.

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Are the watts displayed on the interface my input power minus the ebike motor help or total motor+my effort ?

It certainly feels like my power input minus the motor assist.

I cant find this information anywhere, hambo'd the shit out of it over the past few days.
Your Hambo-ing sucks

Page 20.
The number displayed is your wattage...

ozzybmx

You need to get yourself some heatshrink tubing or something.... what a mess
That's it tidied too.

4 x wires
2 x brakes
1 x dropper
1 x gear

AXS and lose the light will half that.

I'm thinking, just ride and forget about it ;)

ozzybmx

Awww... place is full of funny chunts :)

1 post, 1 proper answer (with a few jibes thrown in) and 15 smart remarks.

Might make a list of e-haters and piss takers and cast that shit in your face when you eventually crack.