The discount code thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Which shoes? Big discounts still on MTBD.
Blue size 10. Exact same pair I'm wearing now, best shoes I've ever worn.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy

Will .5 cause an issue? Works out to $140.

1667869666956.png

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

so.... you wear Crank Brothers shoes, and they didn't fall apart or spontaneously combust???? Call me impressed. CB QC must have improved a lot.

ozzybmx

so.... you wear Crank Brothers shoes, and they didn't fall apart or spontaneously combust???? Call me impressed. CB QC must have improved a lot.
About 2 years now, best MTB shoes I've ever bought. I will replace these with another pair.

AM, XC and bikepacking, they get used for everything these days.

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
About 2 years now, best MTB shoes I've ever bought. I will replace these with another pair.

AM, XC and bikepacking, they get used for everything these days.
Most reviews say not as sticky as 5Ten or Specialized shoe rubber so that’s holding me back from trying them. The Specialized ones are good ( I have two pairs and prefer over 5Ten) but the Cranks are $90!

ozzybmx

Most reviews say not as sticky as 5Ten or Specialized shoe rubber so that’s holding me back from trying them. The Specialized ones are good ( I have two pairs and prefer over 5Ten) but the Cranks are $90!
Im clipped in... the only grip I need is heading up for the next round of beers ;)

The clipped version has this red area they call the race zone, this allows you to slam the cleat back really far.

crankbrothers-mallet-lace-mtb-shoes-grey-gum-blue-underside-1230015.jpg

ozzybmx

Imagine how much more you could wear them if you switched to flat pedals @ozzybmx
Makes no difference, the cleat does not touch the ground.

They are really flexy and could be worn as normal shoes if you felt the need to disco in them.

I did a 5 day bikepacker and used these to ride in during the day and hit the pub/eat at night.

Here's my blue Mallet Lace after about 2 yrs.

F**kin great shoes.... and from crankbrothers.

20221108_203008.jpg