The discount code thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I also sneaked one in, couple of Mazzas for the bank.

2 more of the cheapest, best gravel tyres ever, the $20 Schwalbe Hurricanes.

Also grabbed 2 sets of the Fox Enduro Knees in Large and Med at 28 euro (~$40au) a pair, will see which one fits and flog off the other.

I've been getting complacent lately and not wearing knees, hoping some lighter ones will get me back wearing them.

Irck

Likes Bikes
How long does shipping normally take from Bike Components. This is the first time I’ve ordered anything from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
How long does shipping normally take from Bike Components. This is the first time I’ve ordered anything from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4-6 weeks. It will sit at Frankfurt airport then will eventually move and then up to Aus Post to get to your door.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
4-6 as Shiny says, usually closer to 4 but not sure how this influx of freeship orders will affect them.
Might be quicker or might be slower.

My Sunday evening order isn't even dispatched yet, usually its done and tracking emailed by the next morning and here we are 1.5 days later, still not packed so I would assume the freeship offer has been well received.

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Have a few orders with R2-bike, bike components and Bike24 at moment. One will arrive this week which will make it 4.5 weeks and the Dorados will arrive this week 3 weeks(skipped duties;)) Just hit and miss at the moment getting out of Frankfurt.