The discount code thread

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Hey Guys,

Any Chain Reaction vouchers floating around? Tried ACY8U again but it's no longer valid.

Cheers
C

ChrisJC

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Chain reaction $10 off code ACY8U

This is the same code as was working a few weeks ago. I tried it last night and it worked.

si618

Likes Dirt

This is the same code as was working a few weeks ago. I tried it last night and it worked.
Cheers man! Working for me as well.

New 5.10 spitfires on their way :) Pity dirtbags (lows) are hard to come by now, such a good shoe for casual and commuter duties.

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green

I was just browsing and thought I'd give this code a try, it hadn't worked for me the last few times I bought. This time it worked and made me buy a new pair of shoes....

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Pushys have free delivery until 9am or so tomorrow (24th May 2016), type 'freeship' in the discount code field.

Minlak

custom titis
Pushys have free delivery until 9am or so tomorrow (24th May 2016), type 'freeship' in the discount code field.
I love Pushy's and this is great for those little items you might want to get but they offer free shipping on items over $99 anyway. 99% of the time I will be over $99. I love them even more and have even bought stuff I was procrastinating over buying when they have there $$$ off promotions.

heavyp

You heard it here first
Thanks for that i just used ACY8U and it worked just got a Thomson elite post and seat clamp express shipping for $140

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Anyone have something sitting in a Jenson basket...

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Any codes for merlin cycles? Is that even a thing that they do?

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk
You're going to do it aren't you!
It's looking that way.... Just need some further discounts to tip me over the edge.
Bought a bit of stuff from Merlin and never seen a discount code ever. If your not already buying hope brakes they are normally the cheapest get a set while your there. :spy:

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bought a bit of stuff from Merlin and never seen a discount code ever. If your not already buying hope brakes they are normally the cheapest get a set while your there. :spy:
Hope brakes are what I am mulling over. Not sure if I want the e4's or the v4's for my rune.

Minlak

custom titis
Hope brakes are what I am mulling over. Not sure if I want the e4's or the v4's for my rune.
E4's pull up my fat arse pretty well on the smuggler but V4's are sweet too get the V4's they are Hopes Baby!!! you won't regret ti either way. Better then that XT shit people keep sprouting about.