The discount code thread

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
DT 350 boost hub XD CL 32h is $200 .. good price if you're looking to build a wheel
Dammit, you made me fall on my own sword, been looking for black Hope Pro4's to come into stock somewhere with a microspline freehub fitted... actually even getting the hubs at the moment is near impossible.

Just ordered -

DT 350 front 110x15 CL - 41 euro
DT 350 rear 148x12 XD CL - 121 euro
DT 350 Microspline freehub = 52 euro

So 214euro or $340au for the complete set.

Interestingly, there was discount off the whole order between 10%-20% except the microspline freehub.

Ordered some other stuff I didn't need too :oops:

Cheers for pointing that out @tkdbboy. So much stuff is out of stock, its giving me the shits.

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
MTB Direct doing free shipping until tomorrow night with BFFREESHIP.
Dunno if that will even out their prices with other places...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
MTB Direct doing free shipping until tomorrow night with BFFREESHIP.
Dunno if that will even out their prices with other places...
Only in their black friday sale from my experiments this morning.

Pushys 15% off extended til Monday usual exceptions

Being the stuff they have in stock! No wait...that's MTB that do sales on out of stock only. Pushy's sales are on odd sizes.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
And fuck MTB Direct in the arse with a rusty post. The code isn't valid for things from the black friday sale either!!! Or the I am incapable of using it.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
And fuck MTB Direct in the arse with a rusty post. The code isn't valid for things from the black friday sale either!!! Or the I am incapable of using it.
$20 minimum?

Maybe you should buy the plastic syringe with plastic tubing and an alloy valve thread for $18 :eek:- special tubeless sealant injector

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I just had a play with it. I think, you don't actually click a shipping option, you just enter the code and it understands you want basic shipping only. If you choose one of the shipping options it overwrites the code... very stupid way of doing things

Minlak

custom titis
Being the stuff they have in stock! No wait...that's MTB that do sales on out of stock only. Pushy's sales are on odd sizes.
Huh? I used the code and got shoes I wanted and a new shock pump I wanted - Had been looking at both for a while - No price inflation still same price they had been. Sure they have a few exceptions - surprisingly on the things they actual have practically no margin in already.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
$20 minimum?

Maybe you should buy the plastic syringe with plastic tubing and an alloy valve thread for $18 :eek:- special tubeless sealant injector
Lol...I tried to purchase a pair of shoes. I clicked on the link to the black friday sale that is embedded in their banner ad promoting the free delivery! I then selected the shoes, attempted to add the code, and was told it isn't valid.

What a bunch of dopey cunts. I'm genuinely sick of their bullshit borderline dishonest advertising as it is and I am sure that this is just a system error I like heir normal tactics, but...fuck them. It's too hot for patience.

Huh? I used the code and got shoes I wanted and a new shock pump I wanted - Had been looking at both for a while - No price inflation still same price they had been. Sure they have a few exceptions - surprisingly on the things they actual have practically no margin in already.
I thought you got arrested?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/12931070

Yeah I was excited! And then hurt. Tried a few different methods, all failed. I think they might be reciprocating my feelings.

I just had a play with it. I think, you don't actually click a shipping option, you just enter the code and it understands you want basic shipping only. If you choose one of the shipping options it overwrites the code... very stupid way of doing things

I thought that might have been the case. But didn't work for me.

Think I'll suck it up and try to resolve the issue through contacting them as I do need some new bike shoes. Time to swallow my rage

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
All right! My shit is on the way...clear cart, clear cookies, reboot phone, and begin again. I now have some new shoes coming.