The discount code thread

Hyped

Likes Bikes
I have 2 codes, received with latest order which I don't need, both for 10 pounds.

Didn't want to start a new thread - if anyone can use please PM me!

mitchy_

Llama calmer
I find the UK forum http://singletrackworld.com/forum/ is a good source of CRC/Wiggle codes. For example there were four CRC codes posted on it yesterday, and that's by no means unusual. But, even if there's none posted, I've always found that a politely worded request has been rewarded within minutes.

By the way, most of the CRC codes are multiple use these days, so no need to only send them to one person, or tell others they've gone - just post up the code for all to enjoy! For example, I used a code from the above forum on two orders yesterday (split a $200 order into two, and applied the same $15 discount code to both), and it's still allowing me to use the same code for new orders today. Go ahead - try it - stick something worth over $100 in your basket, then cut and paste 5UKDK4CS into the 'add voucher code' box...
I used this code on an order just then, thanks! Now to split up a huge order into multiple ~$120 ones. :lol:

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
use A1SMD2YC to get 10GBP ($15.10 at the moment) off all orders over $75.

Has anyone got any other codes? I need to get a bit off this order.

PerthMTB

Likes Dirt
use A1SMD2YC to get 10GBP ($15.10 at the moment) off all orders over $75.

Has anyone got any other codes? I need to get a bit off this order.
Remember only one code can be used per order, but if you can split a larger order into multiple smaller ones, but each still above the free shipping limit and qualifies for a code, then you're laughing...

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
multiple orders it is

EDIT - i was hoping someone might have bigger discounts they want to donate.

they have caught up with me, and wont let me do the multiple orders as it only wants to except the discount with my full order of $275ish

Last edited:

Alo661

Likes Bikes and Dirt
multiple orders it is

EDIT - i was hoping someone might have bigger discounts they want to donate.

they have caught up with me, and wont let me do the multiple orders as it only wants to except the discount with my full order of $275ish
No-one will have bigger discounts. It's a stock-standard voucher that CRC hands out.

Wouldn't let you? Just process half your order then process the second half. If it doesn't let you, hell, at least you still saved some money.

charlieking97

Likes Dirt
No-one will have bigger discounts. It's a stock-standard voucher that CRC hands out.

Wouldn't let you? Just process half your order then process the second half. If it doesn't let you, hell, at least you still saved some money.
Yeah i understand that, I meant if someone has got discount vouchers in the form of gift cards etc...

teK--

Eats Squid
A friend pointed out that shipping gets bumped into the express category for free if your order is a decent amount ( I think >AUD200 or so may have been the figure)

value of order doesn't seem to matter. its based on cubic size/weight. I had an order over 400 arrive by regular untrackable post. crazy.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
FUCK!! I've been using and giving out 10-EXTRA....
Time to try 100-EXTRA :horn:
Sorry mate! Found the 15 code a couple of days after I let you know of the 10

(and found the ten a few days aftee putting a decent order through :( )

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry mate! Found the 15 code a couple of days after I let you know of the 10

(and found the ten a few days aftee putting a decent order through :( )
Sweeet mate...coz it sucked hard having to fork out a mighty $330 on new hoops:pound:
Good luck trying to sell secondhand sets, folks :behindsofa: