The colourful phrase dictionary

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Could you do me a Venn diagram of ' going full Zaf ' as opposed to the Zafing point - i feel they are similar , not the same but closely related

moorey

call me Mia
Zafing point - the moment someone snaps on the forum and starts editing/deleting their erroneous posts to try and prevent themselves looking like a dickhead.

Linked to the action of going full zaf.
He’s actually a top bloke. Maybe try deleting a few of yours to prevent looking like a dickhead. Around 42250 give or take.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He’s actually a top bloke. Maybe try deleting a few of yours to prevent looking like a dickhead. Around 42250 give or take.
That would leave approximately 16...how would I choose which ones to leave and which ones to remove? I can't take on that level of responsibility, it is too big of a burden.

moorey

call me Mia
That would leave approximately 16...how would I choose which ones to leave and which ones to remove? I can't take on that level of responsibility, it is too big of a burden.
I said give or take, knowing there would be another 50 by now.

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
Purpass

The act of doing a Google search to find an image of a particular burners' (name redacted for privacy) bruised gluteus maximus