The BMX Race thread.

NUMBER5

Likes Dirt
Not that I can think off.... every club is always a little different, depending on who's involved. Just have fun and try and not push too hard,,, lots of hospital visits in the racing scene... haha.

Norco Maniac

Is back!
Very quiet in here! I backed up my busted hand with inoperable cancer. Finished treatment, such as it was, about 18 months ago and am just starting to feel well enough to race again. Hubs has already built me a bike in anticipation (any excuse, lol) and we're trying to get a Retro scene happening in our new home club now that we've moved to NSW.

Norco Maniac

Is back!

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
oooof they look great! i was gonna make the trip up but I got abit pissy lastnight at Mrs. Ultra’s soccer presentation dinner, got up late and decided to go for a ride instead. Swings and roundabouts right.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Did you spot hubs there? BennyMac? He left last night on very late notice, wish we could have had the option for me to come too. Stoked that the organiser has been supported enough to consider next year, as he was initially saying this was his last year.
Jason Horley (ex Diamondback team racer) from SA came over too.
No idea who's who there. I just like to turn up and anonymously dribble over the schwanky bikes. I did hear it was the last year too.

A decent turnout too. See if it continues in future.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk