The Astrix has started

safreek

Just a little bump so you can still see the awesomeness of the bike, although a little neglected due to my lazyness.
The poor old girl looks sad

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Is that a drill/driver on the table? They are not authorised tools for the home workshop...only hammers allowed and I don't see one there.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Is that a drill/driver on the table? They are not authorised tools for the home workshop...only hammers allowed and I don't see one there.
While not very supportive, that work bench is home workshop approved. The drill is essential for drillium. But the lack of hammer is unforgivable. Dare I say it...hammers even!

safreek

Look closely, under the drill,. Extra points for it being the bed with all the shit on it, and I have a second half. Win for me

safreek

While not very supportive, that work bench is home workshop approved. The drill is essential for drillium. But the lack of hammer is unforgivable. Dare I say it...hammers even!
Am I forgiven, see above photo.
The drill was indoors whilst I contemplated lightening the devinci, guess I shouldn't

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Weeell, a lot of people tell me I'm full of shit, shall try the psyllium, last time I misunderstood and went on a mushroom bingeo_O
Well, at least you understand your shit now, and may have gained a sense of the wonder and grandeur of the universe, and even lost your fear of dying, because concsiousness is fully a continuum, man.....

safreek

I am so lonely and bored, don't suppose any of you guys want a fling with an old girl.
I am very well kept for an old girl and am a very plush ride.
Freeky keeps doing his new girl these days, she is really slim, but after all the plush riding of me I feel, well, let down.
He promised to do me next time, I really hope he slips it to me, I'm getting antsy

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
I am so lonely and bored, don't suppose any of you guys want a fling with an old girl.
I am very well kept for an old girl and am a very plush ride.
Freeky keeps doing his new girl these days, she is really slim, but after all the plush riding of me I feel, well, let down.
He promised to do me next time, I really hope he slips it to me, I'm getting antsy
Depends how wide your tubes are.... maybe he likes them nice and tight:p

safreek

Took the ol astrix out for a ride today and what a buzz, she was a true blueblooded xc machine today.
Did the strava thing to compare astrix Vs devinci, although not the exact same tracks they were similar. Got a bit lost so some of the distance was on an easy fire track.
Considering this bike is 14-15 pound heavier and running a monster fork it seems it is faster than the lighter bike. Go figure
Screenshot_2019-051558505696904.png
Screenshot_2019-041558505776994.png

And the well earned reward for victory
PART_1558514717236.jpg

safreek

OK, finally got the old girl back after selling her into a life if prostitution, really happy about that.
The fella that had her had ridden only one time then jammed her under the house.
Exactly the same in every way
PART_1635632297418_image000000.jpg

After a bit of a beach ride of about 13km I decided that the monsters were probs a bit much for the area I live in. Presenting the asstricks with kowa power, I believe they have lowered the weight seriously by around 3kg or so.
PART_1635632318677_image000000.jpg

It's looking like I may have found some of those super cool crank bros wheels to suit. I know a lot of you don't like them but I do so that's all that matters.
Soon to have some Hayes 4 pot brakes. Will be nice as.

If anyone can give me an idea on a lighter tyre to suit the bike let me know, they are maxxis minion dh specific and seem rather heavy.
It would be nice to get the bike at around 18ish kg.

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
OK, finally got the old girl back after selling her into a life if prostitution, really happy about that.
The fella that had her had ridden only one time then jammed her under the house.
Exactly the same in every way
View attachment 382351

After a bit of a beach ride of about 13km I decided that the monsters were probs a bit much for the area I live in. Presenting the asstricks with kowa power, I believe they have lowered the weight seriously by around 3kg or so.
View attachment 382352

It's looking like I may have found some of those super cool crank bros wheels to suit. I know a lot of you don't like them but I do so that's all that matters.
Soon to have some Hayes 4 pot brakes. Will be nice as.

If anyone can give me an idea on a lighter tyre to suit the bike let me know, they are maxxis minion dh specific and seem rather heavy.
It would be nice to get the bike at around 18ish kg.
Glad you got it back.