TDF 2021

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Yes.

We do the official TDF Fantasy comp at work every year, usually have about 10-12 of us, only 3 entries this year :oops:

Should have done a RB comp.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Yep, watched the replay of stage 1 yesterday and will be trying to watch as much as I can.
That first major crash.. fuck some people are stupid. I bet that spectator felt pretty small in the aftermath.

Minlak

custom titis
Yep, watched the replay of stage 1 yesterday and will be trying to watch as much as I can.
That first major crash.. fuck some people are stupid. I bet that spectator felt pretty small in the aftermath.
The sign said Gandma and Grandad in German - She folded her sign up under her arm and fled as soon as she realised what had happened - the police are looking for her to charge her with causing injury - the organisers are looking for her to sue her - if she gets caught she will be in a world of hurt.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
It's a good screen saver. I regularly have the tour playing on tv, loosely paying attention to it. The commentary and banter is also a refreshing escape from the mindless trash that is usually on tv. Might even learn something along the way...

Minlak

custom titis
It's a good screen saver. I regularly have the tour playing on tv, loosely paying attention to it. The commentary and banter is also a refreshing escape from the mindless trash that is usually on tv. Might even learn something along the way...
SBS usually have a day wrap video after the stage wins played a couple of times the next day - I always try to catch that for the snapshot of info - but if I am doing / watching nothing else and it is live I have it on in the back grounds as well. Love the countryside shots too - old castles and forts and the odd spectator doing crazy fan shit.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
The Pog/Rog battle is going to be epic.
Yeah, will also be interesting to see how that plays out with the potential for Woods/Froome/Porte etc who are now out of GC contention to get in the middle of it looking for stage wins come the mountains.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Wasn't a total pancake but was pretty flat. How else are you going to get through 3 weeks if you don't have a few quiet days.
Yeah my point was less about relativity to the rest of the peloton (there would have been other guys who had even "easier" days) but rather the illustration of how far beyond what any average person can relate to these guys are. But SURE GUYS JUST PLAY IT DOWN WHATEVER.

PJO

in me vL comy
Yeah my point was less about relativity to the rest of the peloton (there would have been other guys who had even "easier" days) but rather the illustration of how far beyond what any average person can relate to these guys are. But SURE GUYS JUST PLAY IT DOWN WHATEVER.
I was playing it down to make you feel better about yourself.
Like, yeah, I could do that if I just sat in the peloton. Guess I was wrong...