TDF 2021

johnny

I'll tells ya!
Staff member
Made it on for the end of the big climb and to watch the big descent. The last three legs have been awesome.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
It would be great to see O'Connor do the TT of his life, and climb onto the podium.

Sadly you have to factor in that Carapaz is on the program, so this is unlikely.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
It would be great to see O'Connor do the TT of his life, and climb onto the podium.

Sadly you have to factor in that Carapaz is on the program, so this is unlikely.

did you mean program ("special supplements and pick-me-ups") or podium?

Also, the french police did some sort of raid on the Bahrain victorious team

Pity that poga-armstrong was not being investigated. as @ozzybmx says, he could be the next multi-TdF "winner" wiped from the records.

Last edited:

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
It is sad that this doubt will always hang over the TDF (pro cycling) in general. I assume until proven guilty, all riders are juiced up to the point that they do not cross the line/cannot be banned....level playing field in the end?

rockmoose

It is sad that this doubt will always hang over the TDF (pro cycling) in general. I assume until proven guilty, all riders are juiced up to the point that they do not cross the line/cannot be banned....level playing field in the end?
It could actually be managed, if enough money and effort was put into it. Unfortunately UCI is complicit, as has been shown each time a major bust happens. Just like FIFA with world football, the biggest crooks are running the carnival.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
There is no level playing field. The teams with the biggest budgets have resources for the most sophisticated doping programs that smaller teams cannot hope to match.

rockmoose

Matthews, Colbrelli, then Cav on the Champs. How embarrassing will that be?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Cav melt down, not good. The world gets to see the stress head of a 35yr old sprinter with 1 chance left to get the TDF win record. Wasn't a good look.
I'm a big Cav fan, that was a shit display.