TDF 2021

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
As Sir Wiggins said, the TDF is all about the crowds, its a spectators sport for the masses.

Rather than restrict/restrain the crowds with barriers and the likes, get a culture of the crowds policing themselves. If someone is doing the wrong thing, the crowd needs to pull them back into line.

Fining this woman may help to kick this off even know there has been many cases in the past, this one was a badly though out grab at a selfie for Grandpa.

FYXO not wasting any time on a new t-shirt design.

View attachment 377068
Who would buy that?

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Who would buy that?
Melburn Roobaix fixie hippies, dejected dentists, Yeti Roadies...

There was 4 of us planning to head over for the roobaix a few years back, just a piss up and the only rule was the bike was to be bought from Scumtree for a max $100 including repairs.

Maybe someday.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Melburn Roobaix fixie hippies, dejected dentists, Yeti Roadies...

There was 4 of us planning to head over for the roobaix a few years back, just a piss up and the only rule was the bike was to be bought from Scumtree for a max $100 including repairs.

Maybe someday.

Did the Roobaix yeeears ago, was fun and I can confirm that beer was plentiful.
Lachlan Morton didn’t get a spot on the EF team so is riding the Tour by himself (with camping gear). Also riding the kms between stages, doing an extra 1000+ kms.
And clicked over a lazy 1000 miles in 6 days...solid effort that.

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
Cav's Stage 4 win was pretty big and emotional. Great sprint and it looked like Van Moer might make it until about 1km to go and you could see the peleton bearing down like a savage pack of dogs. Haven't watched Stage 5 as I'd rather sleep than watch time trials.

stirk

Burner
My dad used to watch the tdf mainly to see the amazing old towns and shattoes. Keen to see the road gap on youtube if it happens this year.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
2 to go, Cav on 32, Mercx record is 34.

Nobody is as surprised as Cav himself.

The cycling world wrote him off, he wrote himself off and went to a dark place.
Probably helps with the lack of Ewan, Groenewegen and Bennett.
Ewan was in stellar form, and would almost certainly have won at least 5 stages.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
Absolutely brutal stage but so awesome to see Ben take the W and put the fear into Tadej for a bit too!
pogacar had to pedal a bit faster than "normal", but I doubt he felt any fear. Ben was too far behind him on GC. It would have been to UAEs advantage if another team held yellow and was obliged to chase down attacks.

Great to see Ben in a potential position to podium for the GC in Paris.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
pogacar had to pedal a bit faster than "normal", but I doubt he felt any fear. Ben was too far behind him on GC. It would have been to UAEs advantage if another team held yellow and was obliged to chase down attacks.
Ben was virtual leader "on the road" for a while with a 8+ minute gap, and Tadej said in interview after he had to attack to protect the yellow. Agree generally that even if Ben had taken the MJ yesterday Tadej would be confident of retaking it before Paris, I more just meant it was a huge effort on Ben's part to take so much time back on GC to the point that he was threatening the jersey.