Tandem + Skin suits + DH

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Good laugh on the weekend. Busted out the ladies tandem and the bib knicks for a day of downhilling.

Few more pics were posted on the race section but way more traffic comes in here.

Damienp

Likes Dirt
And here i was thinking that someone had been out and bought a nicolai tandem dually frame...

Funny stuff lads.

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah poor Rex on the back had to pedal, I just had to hang on and try and brake.

Not that oyu can tell in the pictures, but it had loose bars front and rear, seats cable tied on, brakes that didn't work (the front fell off while practising ahahah, not that it worked anyway) and about 3" of flex around both BB's.

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Video's have surfaced on a local forum :eek:

There is a video of when a whole shuttle bus full of guys just saw it, it's all laughs and giggles :(

Tazed

Likes Bikes and Dirt
You are hereby elevated to 'legendary' funny status.
Brilliant. One of the best things about riding is just being stupid!

Rexy

Likes Bikes and Dirt
We look so terrific in lycra...

The tandem is soon to undergo some modifications;
Looking to get rid of the current tyre setup (I think they are Kenda's...) and get something decent in there.
New set of pedals for each rider is necessary after they took a beating through the rockgarden.
Rear seat is actually going to be bolted in, not cabletied.
Bars at the front are to have the coke can shim and reinforcing gaffa tape removed, and will be set up properly so as to not move.

mike-

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Bofh that photo is classic!!!

Definitely a good edit, make me start hysterically laughing in the middle of a lecture. Browsing farkin is a good way to kill boring lectures.