Sold Swap. 50x31.6 Thomson elite 4x stem.

moorey

call me Mia
Item. As above. Swap preferred. Something equivalent quality in 35-40mm in black.
Condition. Excellent. 9.5/10.
Price. Swaps.
Location. Ballarat Vic.
Reason. Got 2, don’t need both.
Pics.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I have (I think, need to check to confirm...) a 40mm of the same I don't want. PM offers of untold riches and it can be yours.

moorey

call me Mia
No one want a majestic piece of overpriced, under engineered (well, clamp bolts are) MTB royalty?
Sad times.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
No one want a majestic piece of overpriced, under engineered (well, clamp bolts are) MTB royalty?
Sad times.
Umm. The bolts are that way to stop idiots from over torqueing the stem and damaging bars. Awkward.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
Umm. The bolts are that way to stop idiots from over torqueing the stem and damaging bars. Awkward.

Lol. You go with that. I am talking about the Steerer, but don’t let that get in the way of an attempted dig.
Express or regular post?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Lol. You go with that. I am talking about the Steerer, but don’t let that get in the way of an attempted dig.
Express or regular post?
Steerers need love too. Just passing on the reasoning behind developing a M4 bolt with an M3 head, you know other than being cheaper than a standard bolt. Hold on...

moorey

call me Mia
Steerers need love too. Just passing on the reasoning behind developing a M4 bolt with an M3 head, you know other than being cheaper than a standard bolt. Hold on...

Wasn’t an issue with narrower bars back in the day. They’re the only stem I can’t completely stop from twisting. Call it physics.