Street rides - improvisation/inspiration/interpretation

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Well well well...thought I would resurrect this thread as so many of us are unable to get to the dirt. I came with a little wall ride photo (inspired by Frenchman) and what do you know? It's the same wall ride as my first post in here! Except the tree has died, been replaced, and died again. Also this is a rare moment of not wearing black on black.

sketch-1631933297945~2.png

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Well well well...thought I would resurrect this thread as so many of us are unable to get to the dirt. I came with a little wall ride photo (inspired by Frenchman) and what do you know? It's the same wall ride as my first post in here! Except the tree has died, been replaced, and died again. Also this is a rare moment of not wearing black on black.

View attachment 380383
Looks like the poodle has been to the dog groomers as well!

Good job PP (on the wallride).

Mattyp

Cows go boing

View attachment 380383
Look at all the tyre marks! Hes been practicing that for weeks, and still got a stupid "im gonna crash" facial expression going....

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Look at all the tyre marks! Hes been practicing that for weeks, and still got a stupid "im gonna crash" facial expression going....
I shit my pants everytime I just ride past it! Do you see how high that wall is???

I don't normally ride it in the day time, too scared a kid is going to jump out of the hole in the wall!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I dont come on here much anymore, what ya got there?.... that color looks sweet as!!
We miss you @binner

Yeah the paint on that thing is wild and difficult to photograph. It is "purple" but it really depends on the light and dust how it looks. It made @steve jobs' pancreas dizzy when he saw it! Metallic, sparkles, a weave, sometimes chocolate or copper or purple or another purple...the polygon Trid zz paint is a huge step up over the sexy black one I used to have.

We miss you @binner

Yeah the paint on that thing is wild and difficult to photograph. It is "purple" but it really depends on the light and dust how it looks. It made @steve jobs' pancreas dizzy when he saw it! Metallic, sparkles, a weave, sometimes chocolate or copper or purple or another purple...the polygon Trid zz paint is a huge step up over the sexy black one I used to have.
I thought there was chocolate inside