Stolen and recovered bike in Canberra

Scotty T

Walks the walk
My mate who owns the Banshee I have on loan broke his hand again commuting to work about 6 weeks ago, which is why I currently have the bike.

He left his Norco Charger bike at his work near where he stacked, Defence HQ in Canberra, as he had to get to the hospital, it was a nasty break. It got stolen, and he was told there was no CCTV in that particular spot. This week it popped up on Gumtree for more than he paid.

He organised to go and take a look at the bike, and had been in touch with the popo who said to go verify it was his bike and give them a call. He arrived for a look and test ride, rolled the bike over to his ute and rang the popo to report verifying it was his, then went and told young mate the bad news that he was taking his bike back.

Young mate then dobbed in the bloke who sold it to him, ole Walshieboi and the cops were informed. This is a public announcement to avoid Walshieboi and also Kim Fbm on FB Marketplace. Kim obviously knew that this bike was worth more than the cost of the unit/s of drugs Walshieboi sold it for so even though he did the right thing at the end, is still a shifty fucker. My mate lost about $200 worth of accessories but a pretty good outcome in the end.