AM 4

wkkie

It's Not Easy Being Green
You're welcome. :p

Looking very nice so far. Looking forward to seeing the final fully blinged build!

FatMuz

Likes Dirt
Are the Fasst Flexx bars a new purchase or have you used them before? Keen to try a set myself. Would love to know any opinion/thoughts on them. Cheers Muz.

Halo1

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Post xmas present, very nice.
Is that a carbon rear end? Interested to hear how it rides?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Fuck that’s an awesome looking bike/build. Glad to hear the new baby (or rider) wasn’t damaged in the spill, other than attaching parts. Glad the linkage is working for you. Makes sense I suppose, if the linkage is so progressive the spring doesn’t need to be.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Too much bike for me but that doesn't stop me being super jealous. Great looking rig, can't wait to see what fork you have gone with

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Kten doesn't fuck around so my bet is Ohlins, Onyx or Formula. I doubt it will be a set of dirty Lyrics or 36s

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
Kten doesn't fuck around so my bet is Ohlins, Onyx or Formula. I doubt it will be a set of dirty Lyrics or 36s
It’s something I haven’t tried before. Another risk…but I’m quietly hoping it’ll be freaking awesome.

In the meantime I’ll be putting a greeen DVO Onyx fork on so it’s going to clash hardcore lol.