Stans Flow MK3 rims 26" 32h

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That's a shame mate. They are too nice to just sit in a drawer!

And bump.
Got my hands on a 150mm (R2.2 quite old!)
But the freehub needle bearing surface has pitting from rusted in bearing. (Steel 36pt)

Now looking for a 4 pawl ti freehub with both bearing and pawls/spring.

Hopefully someone has switched to Xd or Microspline and doesn't need their old freehub.

hadley-drive-2.jpg

PJO

in me vL comy
@Live2DieTrying I've been keeping quiet on this because I've been thinking about whether or not to keep my set of 26" Flow mk3s (laced to Hope hubs).
They have been sitting in my shed for a few years with the intention of being put on my sons' bikes. However my boys seem to be growing at an alarming rate and the need for 26" wheel size is quickly disappearing.

If you don't have any luck with the FB rims send me a PM and we can work something out...

Trevor_kelly_04

Likes Bikes
@Live2DieTrying I've been keeping quiet on this because I've been thinking about whether or not to keep my set of 26" Flow mk3s (laced to Hope hubs).
They have been sitting in my shed for a few years with the intention of being put on my sons' bikes. However my boys seem to be growing at an alarming rate and the need for 26" wheel size is quickly disappearing.

If you don't have any luck with the FB rims send me a PM and we can work something out...
What’s the sizing on those hope hubs?

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Regular non boost but they're not for sale.
Would unlace the rims and keep the hubs, that's why I've been hesitant, don't like undoing a perfectly functional set of wheels
Cheers PJO. Ill let you if thud other deal falls through.