Sold SOLD SRAM G2 RS 4 Piston Brand New + 180mm Rotors *Price Drop*

k3n!f

leaking out the other end
Item: SRAM G2 RS 4 Piston Brakes
Item Condition: Brand new, taken off a bike I bought for the frame.
Reason for selling: Not required
Price and price conditions: $300 firm for front and rear set or $350 if you want the rotors below. Rotorburn buyers get first chance, will go on gumtree next week. Pickup or happy to post at buyers expense.
Extra Info: These stylish contemporary brakes are sold as a duplex. The front is complete whilst the rear is more open planned, offering light filled hydraulic cables perfect for reassembly in an internally routed frame. Perfect for first brake buyers, or for Rotorburn's salty middle age male demographic these brakes are sure to enhance the amenity of your bicycle. RRP is $238 per end, cheapest price I can find them online is $220.
Pictures: See below

Item: SRAM Centreline 180mm Rotors
Item Condition: Brand new, taken off a bike I bought for the frame.
Reason for selling: Not required
Price and price conditions: $40 each. Rotorburn buyers get first chance, will go on gumtree next week. Pickup or happy to post at buyers expense.
Extra Info: Jump on this rare opportunity to combine your new brake purchase with an adjoining parcel of brake rotor for a very reasonable price. Or scoop up these fabulous lifestyle rotors without the brakes to combine with your own existing brake assets. RRP is $75 per end, cheapest price I can find them online is $70.
Pictures: See below

Last edited:

k3n!f

Perfect for first brake buyers ...
Just equires a connectamajig, bleed, adaptors+bolts and brake lever clamps. :rolleyes:
Oh yeah, I didn't think about that! The rear will need a bleed, not suitable for children.

They come with connectamajigs, adapters, bolts and brake lever clamps. They are in a little box and I didn't want bits rolling around on the floor.

k3n!f

Connectamajig, one 180mm post mount adapter, bolts and lever clamps included: