Splendour roll call

Ryan

Radministrator
Seeing as Splendour in the Grass is all sold out, I just thought I'd check if anyone here managed to get tickets? Myself, Ty, our girlfriends and a posse of mates will be going, but as we only got Saturday tickets we were planning to hit up the riding in northern NSW on the Sunday. Anyone else going with only Saturday tix? Anyone else going at all?

Ty

Eats Squid
it's going to be damn cold (i'm from cairns orignally), byron riders any chance you can give us the low down some trails in the hinterlands?

belly_up

Likes Dirt
Bron (BlueFuzz) and i are goin to be there, both days tho, camping down at lake ainsworth is the plan. This will be my first festival style outing, so, yeah, should be good : )

(yay for the ticketek mailing list :))

Ryan

Radministrator
Sell the Sunday ticket and come riding with us adam, who wants to see Coldplay anyway :?

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
Ty said:
it's going to be damn cold (i'm from cairns orignally), byron riders any chance you can give us the low down some trails in the hinterlands?
Yup for sure Ty, I personally am going to be arriving home from NZ the same day as Splendour, but if you guys go out to Free To Ride bike shop just outside of town, go see Faron and he'll point you in the right direction.

We've been working on some tracks in a place called Uralba. definitely have ride out there. There's some NS stuff and an old DH track we're regenerating, should be ready for you guys by the time Splendour rolls around.
The number at the shop is 6680 9590. :D

belly_up

Likes Dirt
the problem then would be the fact that if i put the 222 in the lantra, i can't fit anything else, ie. camping gear :(

belly_up

Likes Dirt
yeah, the only time it's bad is new years when they close down Byron, and every one pisses off to the surrounding areas : ( but we normally only go there at easter now, which is sweet except for the rain :)

perfor8r

Likes Dirt
oh yeah, the Free To Ride shop is in the Industrial Estate just before you hit Byron from the north. Turn at the BP and take your first left on Centennial Circuit, it's in the first set of buildings on your left, can't miss it! :)