Spirit of Tasmania

Lucaw

Next in line
Yes still here for 3 more days but tomorrow is meant to be worse than today, we had 5 hrs of heavy rain here today... don't know how tomorrow will go.
Well that’s great, I’m going to derby tomorrow so hopefully the weather clears up and maybe I’ll see you there

Lucaw

Next in line
Just the Deviate. Got a late run in yesterday, great conditions this morning. Big day ahead... just about to do a Flickety, Black Dragon, Trouty run.

Last day here till after new year, St Helens tomorrow.
St. Helens is very dry, dusty and slippery at the moment and needs some rain

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I haven’t ridden it so I can’t comment on condition, but I’d imagine it would be the same than send Helens
We rode Icarus and Old Salty dog today... a bit of pedalling up on both.

They were actually quite good, good solid trail on places and a few loose bit on others. Not much different to Derby, just a little bit rockier... but definitely not as nice to ride as Derby though the boys loved the bottom of Icarus and Shucka.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
We rode Icarus and Old Salty dog today... a bit of pedalling up on both.

They were actually quite good, good solid trail on places and a few loose bit on others. Not much different to Derby, just a little bit rockier... but definitely not as nice to ride as Derby though the boys loved the bottom of Icarus and Shucka.
I’m not so sold on the St Helens trails, probably as I don’t like the loose surface there but Icarus is my pick of trails over that way.