Spank spoon pedal bushing removal

PJO

in me vL comy
Anyone done a pedal rebuild on Spank Spoon pedals?
What's the best way to remove the bushing from the pedal?

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Don't know about Spank 0edals in particular but I use an appropriately sized drill bit to get bushings out of my Time pedals.

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

teK--

Eats Squid
See if you can find a course thread bolt that is slightly larger than the ID of the bushing. Wind it in then fix the bolt in a vice and pull up on the pedal.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Pretty sure they're a nylon bushing so just pry it out with a screwdriver or pull it out with a pick or such like. That's, of course, assuming you are changing it for new.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk

Reactions: PJO

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Don't know about Spank 0edals in particular but I use an appropriately sized drill bit to get bushings out of my Time pedals.

What I mean by drill bit is to use a drill bit that is slightly larger than the id of the bushing. Screw bit into bushing then use a set of pliers to pull it out.

PJO

in me vL comy
What I mean by drill bit is to use a drill bit that is slightly larger than the id of the bushing. Screw bit into bushing then use a set of pliers to pull it out.

Thanks for the clarification.
I thought you meant push it through form the other side, which isn't possible with the spoon pedal I don't think.