SA SORTED

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Item: blue Mattoc/Magnum/Mastadon rebound knob
Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $25 posted depending on condition
Extra Info: It’s a long shot but if after blue rebound knob for a Mattoc.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve lost 2 of the fuckers. Both times on the first ride from new (Different sets). I think they sell the forks cheap and make up the money on these knobs.
Dougal at shockcraft will have one if no one else can help.

shiny

I lost one, this one I stuffed the bolt and managed to remove it but mangled the knob in the process (umm). Dougal out of stock and so is CRC. Emailed Aussie distro but not holding my breath.

moorey

call me Mia
Cyclingdeal? Bahaha!
They are so useless I went over their head to the US after being fucked around and treated rudely for a month. They got a bollocking after Eric at Hayes/answer/manitou asked me to forward their correspondence.
I’m sure Erik could help, I’ll dig up his email.

the drizzle

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I have one. Brand new. I got it from Dougal as part of a kit as I lost a cap on the other side and replaced it.

Problem is I am in Europe and don't have a return flight yet. If I can get somebody to pick it up and post it, it's yours.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

shiny

I have one. Brand new. I got it from Dougal as part of a kit as I lost a cap on the other side and replaced it.

Problem is I am in Europe and don't have a return flight yet. If I can get somebody to pick it up and post it, it's yours.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Awesome! Let me know if you have any luck with getting someone to post if not too much of a hassle and will organise transfer of funds. Cheers.

shiny

Sorted, thanks everyone. Moorey email I sent to Manitou was forwarded to Aussie distro who are sending me one for minimal cost. Will see what I end up with!

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
Excellent. I’m not so confident they would have been so quick to help without prompting from manitou.
Manitou are awesome. I often wonder why they have such a crap distro/service arrangement here in Oz...

shiny

Yeah, they had Apollo who didn’t even have product listed anywhere and now cycling deal who at least list have some items for sake. We need Dougal to start a Shockcraft here!