Sooo - I want an E-Bike

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@Minlak - i have to admit to stealing some of your ride techniques today , esp the dropping the shoulder on straights - it really helps with the turns , when they come up.
I also did some sessioning of fire roads , but anyone who heard me giggling while thinking of your video would have had me committed .

Thanks for the laughs !

Minlak

custom titis
@Minlak - i have to admit to stealing some of your ride techniques today , esp the dropping the shoulder on straights - it really helps with the turns , when they come up.
I also did some sessioning of fire roads , but anyone who heard me giggling while thinking of your video would have had me committed .

Thanks for the laughs !
I’m just here to help you all ride better :) I hope you took extra notice of your modulating during braking too?

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
That’s like using the brakes , right ?
Should I use both at once or one at a time , is there a ‘ better ‘ brake to use ?
Do I use on ‘ Flow ‘ trails or only the technical fire road sections .

I am now a bit lost , will watch the training video again and practice , practice practice

Minlak

custom titis
That’s like using the brakes , right ?
Should I use both at once or one at a time , is there a ‘ better ‘ brake to use ?
Do I use on ‘ Flow ‘ trails or only the technical fire road sections .

I am now a bit lost , will watch the training video again and practice , practice practice
You can only use one brakes at a time or it over loads the system - I suggest alternate for even wear - this hill left brake next hill right brake - you can only use grit on flow trails.