Sold SOLD

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Item: DoLittle kids bike seat
Item Condition: Good, well used but very well looked after. Some scuffs from wiggly kid feet. Has a couple of stickers on there (kids love stickers). Rubber coating that contacts frame is well moulded to the shape of my bike.
Reason for selling: I'm short and my kids are tall
Price and price conditions: $80, free tracked shipping Aus wide. Price is negotiable.
Extra Info: Comes with all original packaging, all bolts and adaptors, instructions, supplied tool and a fabric bag. I found this to be lighter and quicker to install than the Shotgun seat.
Pictures:

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-44 (2).jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-46.jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-45 (2).jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-45 (3).jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-45.jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-44 (3).jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-44.jpg

photo_2023-01-09_13-35-43.jpg

Last edited:

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
How stable are the little ones on these? If they are jerks errr little treasures and decide to not hang on would they fall off or are they partly stabilised by their legs?

Labcanary

How stable are the little ones on these? If they are jerks errr little treasures and decide to not hang on would they fall off or are they partly stabilised by their legs?
My youngest loves taking his hands off the bars to point at everything or to reposition his hands or to try and grab leaves off trees. He's never fallen off.

Both my boys started on these seats at around 18 months old. Small rides to start with until they were strong enough to hang on for longer. By around 2.5yo they were ok with rides of up to 2 hours. Both have fallen asleep on the seat (when they were about 2) and I've had to hold them with one arm, but even then I didn't feel like they were at risk of falling off.

TL;DR pretty damn stable, even when asleep!

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
My youngest loves taking his hands off the bars to point at everything or to reposition his hands or to try and grab leaves off trees. He's never fallen off.

Both my boys started on these seats at around 18 months old. Small rides to start with until they were strong enough to hang on for longer. By around 2.5yo they were ok with rides of up to 2 hours. Both have fallen asleep on the seat (when they were about 2) and I've had to hold them with one arm, but even then I didn't feel like they were at risk of falling off.

TL;DR pretty damn stable, even when asleep!
Thanks @Labcanary looking to stick a 4yr old on for longer rides. Will read some reviews tonight.

Labcanary

Thanks @Labcanary looking to stick a 4yr old on for longer rides. Will read some reviews tonight.
FWIW, my eldest is nearly 7 and still occasionally gets on the Dolittle seat on Mr Canary's bike. The kid is about 125cm tall and 25kg. It's definitely good for getting them out on longer rides, be it MTB or cruisy path rides.