NSW SOLD

Ugboot

Likes Dirt
Titanium Curve DownRock, size M, 29er, custom spec

Price: $5999 - dropped to $5600

Condition: immaculate, frame less than a year old, minimal riding

Frame: Titanium Curve Ti-3Al-2.5V DownRock Hardtail, 65 degree head angle, 75.75 degree effective seat tube angle, 444mm reach, 424mm chainstay length (more specs below)

Fork: RockShox Pike Ultimate, 130mm, Charger 2 RC2 29 inch, Boost 15x110 MXL Stealth Debonair Gloss Silver, steerer tube threaded to accept One-Up Components EDC tool

Seat Post: RockShox Reverb Stealth C1, 31.6mm diameter, 200mm travel, with 1X Remote – mounted to brake lever with Bike Yoke matchmaker

Wheels: DT Swiss 240 classic 6-bolt hubs with 54T Star Ratchet upgrade (6.67 degree engagement), e*thirteen alloy rims, tubeless set-up

Tyres: Maxxis Ardent Race 29x2.2, 3C MaxxSpeed, EXO, Tubeless Ready, front and rear

Brakes: Shimano XTR M985 single piston calipers + Shimano Zee levers

Rotors: Ashima Flotor 180mm front and rear, 6 bolt

Cranks: Carbon Truvativ X01 170 mm with crank boots

Chain-ring: One-Up Switch Boost direct mount N+W chainring, 32T (Switch system enables easy swapping of chainring)

Bottom Bracket: CURVE T47 73mm

Shifter: SRAM XX1 11 speed trigger – mounted to brake lever with Bike Yoke matchmaker

Derailleur: SRAM XX1 11 speed

Cassette: SRAM X01 11 speed, 10-46T – expanded from stock configuration with WolfTooth GCX 46T escape gear

Chain: PC XX1, 11 speed

Bars: LevelNine Team alloy: 800mm wide, 35mm clamp, 20mm rise, 5 degree upsweep, 9 degree backsweep

Stem: LevelNine Team AM, 55mm length, 35mm clamp, 6 degree angle

Saddle: Chromag DT Lynx DT Cr-Mo

Grips: Lizard Skins with ODI lock-on collars, dual clamp

Headset: Curve 44/56

Seat Clamp: Curve Alloy 34.9

Included: bottle cage, 2x spare sets of brake pads

Pedals: not included

Located in Willoughby NSW 2068, pick-up preferred or buyer pays postage

More information: https://www.curvecycling.com.au/products/curve-downrock

Review (noting different spec to the above was tested):

“Flow’s Final Word: Curve’s new DownRock is a very worthy example of the modern trail hardtail, and it’s real-world proof that considered geometry can make all the difference – even if you don’t have a rear shock.

The DownRock embodies the inherent advantages of the hardtail platform. It’s responsive, agile, and ludicrously adept at carving turns. But with the chunky Pike, high volume 29er tyres and the long front end, it’s also capable of revving up to some ridiculous speeds that’ll have your adrenaline pumping in a way that full suspension bikes can only dream of. Carmody has managed to maintain a terrific balance between stability and agility, something that isn’t easy to do…..”

Frame compatibility:

Bottom Bracket: 73 mm T47 BB
Brakes: post-mount disc, 180 mm with adapter
Drivetrain: 1x only
Max chainring: 34T
Chainline: 52mm
Fork: 1.5-1⅛ steerer
Headtube: tapered 56/44 zero stack headtube
Hub spacing: Boost 148x12mm rear dropout, RockShox Pike fork is Boost 110x15 mm
Mounts: 2x Bottle Cage mounts
Cable routing: Full external cable routing with stealth seatpost routing for dropper
Seatpost: 31.6 seatpost, 34.9 seat clamp
Tyres: 82 mm tyre clearance for 29x2.6” (66 mm)

Attachments

Last edited:

Ash HT

Likes Bikes
Could try advertising on a few of the American FB pages, I have sold a few used Roost Nero Ti's to riders in the USA, Last one was $6300 plus shipping.

Ugboot

Likes Dirt
275 more days and it will be mine :)

I assume you have it listed in the Facebook Groups as well? - Don't rely on Marketplace actually join the major sales groups as well - Many many more people there
Tick tock :)

Not in any rush to sell, I completely appreciate titanium hard-tails only appeal to the chosen few!

I have listed in Market Place / Bicycle Market / NSW & Sydney MTB groups - all on FB. Also listed on Pinkbike but let me know if I'm missing any good sites.....I'm an infrequent seller aka hoarder!