TAS SOLD)

PJO

in me vL comy
Isn't the 12-speed derailleur compatible with 11-speed shifter?
i.e. the cable pull is the same??

PJO

in me vL comy
If that it is the case and it doesn't change your mind to sell it. I could be interested, dibs.
Missus is complaining that she needs a lower gear than 46t rear and I'm pretty sure the 11 speed is approaching it's limit at 46.
Will discuss with missus tonight.

Scotty675

Cable thief
It does work, I’ve ran with garbaruk 11-50. I only want matchy matchy for bronson. I also have one up cage for 11 speed. I’ll lend you 11-50 cassette and derailleur with long cage so she can try it

Reactions: PJO

PJO

in me vL comy
Short cage would work as well. I’ll have a play over the weekend. Got @PJO some goodies out to try as well so he will be able to have a play as well.
Better get that wheel done for you so I have an excuse to catch up. It's laced just needs some tension...

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Flick up some pics when you get a chance, I’ve got a few of these used so can match condition
Sorry, took me a little while to get around to it. Seems to have picked up a few little marks since last looking at it, mechanically perfect though. Has been on Acko's old Niner and had an easy life. More than happy to hang on to it if you're not keen on swapping.

Attachments

Scotty675

Cable thief
Sorry, took me a little while to get around to it. Seems to have picked up a few little marks since last looking at it, mechanically perfect though. Has been on Acko's old Niner and had an easy life. More than happy to hang on to it if you're not keen on swapping.
Sorry mate, sold pending payment.