QLD Sold

moorey

call me Mia
I'm a little confused as to what I've done wrong here.

The Ragley was listed on ebay at the same time as on here, and Tomli offered me a buy it now price of $900, which I accepted, as I believed that was still a good price. I'll admit tacking on the extra $50 in this listing for the new tyre was perhaps a bit cheeky.

I've been riding road for most of the year. The mtb shoes sat in the back of my cupboard for months before I listed them here. At which point I had long since 'switched to road'. Fast forward 4 months, and I decide I would like to take up mountain biking again, hence the purchase from Tomli.

I also listed my Trek road bike for sale last night. I need to get rid of both bikes now for financial reasons.

Fickle I'll definitely cop.
And sold almost straight away, for financial reasons, for a profit.....Tomli is already under suspicion, as you can see. There's a lot of coincidences running between you two. Don't you think?

stirk

Burner
And sold almost straight away, for financial reasons, for a profit.....Tomli is already under suspicion, as you can see. There's a lot of coincidences running between you two. Don't you think?
They are both very fickle and have back yards with little retaining walls, I think that's it.

moorey

call me Mia
Sorry if you've been unfairly fingered Sean, I and others could be totally wrong. I know you've been on here a long time, there were/are done legitimately suss appearing connections between your trading and Tomli's recent antics.
Happy to eat crow and apologise if I've read it wrong.

-|Sean|-

Likes Dirt
Sorry if you've been unfairly fingered Sean, I and others could be totally wrong. I know you've been on here a long time, there were/are done legitimately suss appearing connections between your trading and Tomli's recent antics.
Happy to eat crow and apologise if I've read it wrong.
No I can definitely see it unfortunately. The same bike appears a few weeks later at a raised price, with only my word that I paid above it's previous asking price. I've been here for a while, but I'm definitely a casual trader, so I wasn't aware that there were already a few raised eyebrows recently.

At at this point all I can do is hope my previous trading history/reputation is enough.

moorey

call me Mia
No I can definitely see it unfortunately. The same bike appears a few weeks later at a raised price, with only my word that I paid above it's previous asking price. I've been here for a while, but I'm definitely a casual trader, so I wasn't aware that there were already a few raised eyebrows recently.

At at this point all I can do is hope my previous trading history/reputation is enough.
What about the non similar yards, huh? HUH? :deadhorse: