Sold SOLD - Stamp Speed Lace Shoes EU 47

Minlak

custom titis
Item: Crank Brothers Stamp Speed Lace Shoes
Item Condition: Used for 1 x 20km ride on Bike Patch
Reason for selling: Wrong Size
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: I have a weird left foot toe box and certain shoes for no apparent reason agitate my left pinky toe. It means I have gone through a lot of shoes trying to find comfortable ones.
Pictures:

Last edited:

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I have the Mallet lace SPD versions of these, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

My feet are paddles too.

Minlak

custom titis
I have the Mallet lace SPD versions of these, they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever owned.

My feet are paddles too.
Shoes drive me crazy - These have a lot of great features like the dimples on the top of the heal to stop stocks slipping and the heal moving up and down - The lacing is great and tucks away well - But!! hurt my little toe so far
Any 510 in US 13 - Hurts toe
Teva - US 13 - Fine but wore out
Specialized Rime EU 48 Fine
Specialized 2FO EU 48 Fine
Specialized Recon EU 48 - way too big and sloppy
Shimano in any clips EU 48 - Hurts Toe
Shimano in Flats EU 48 - takes about 3 hrs but then hurts toe

I really liked the look and the feel of the CB too :(

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I highly rate these shoes, will definitely be looking at them again if these ever wear out.

Mine are blue, ordered them blind from Bike24 before they were released over here. Reckon I posted about them back in ~Feb.

Try 1/2 sizes, usually the same length, just wider.

Minlak

custom titis
Ok so got my new shoes - Specialized 48 are actually 13.75 in size - I wear 13 in athletic shoes so just went 13 should have gone 14 according to this. This is why specialized have been fitting better for me than other shoes in the toe box area.