VIC SOLD Schwalbe EVO NN & RR pair (26") race tyres

Bodin

GMBC
Item: - Schwalbe EVO NN & RR pair (26") race tyres
Item Condition: - Excellent. Used for less than 10 hours.
Reason for selling: - riding 29ers now
Price and price conditions: SOLD
Extra Info: - only 870 grams for the pair
Pictures: - The stuff you see on the edges of the tyre bead is dried sealant. I will peel as much of this as I can off the tyres before delivery, but it doesn't impact performance.

Last edited:

Bodin

GMBC
That's a difficult question to answer, because rolling resistance is one of the most debatable topics in cycling. It's not just about the tread pattern - you need to take in to account the TPI, tube/tubeless, rider weight, etc...

In my personal opinion, the tyre rolls as fast as you push it, and lighter tyres are easier to push, so these tyres are very quick, because they're very light.

I used them tubeless at a 6 hour race last year on a set of Fulcrum Red Metal Zero wheels and that was easily the lightest, fastest set up that I'd ever used. The RR on the rear is a good balance of efficiency vs traction and I liked the NN on the front for its extra bite in to loose corners. I will look for these tyres in a 29er size when Schwalbe brings them out in a proper tubeless ready format.

belongil

Likes Bikes
Sold!

Hey I will buy them- running the same set up, but patched up sidewalls are not going to last much longer. this combo works for me- i can pick up or meet at the you yangs.. sort of half way for me- living in anglesea.
That's a difficult question to answer, because rolling resistance is one of the most debatable topics in cycling. It's not just about the tread pattern - you need to take in to account the TPI, tube/tubeless, rider weight, etc...

In my personal opinion, the tyre rolls as fast as you push it, and lighter tyres are easier to push, so these tyres are very quick, because they're very light.

I used them tubeless at a 6 hour race last year on a set of Fulcrum Red Metal Zero wheels and that was easily the lightest, fastest set up that I'd ever used. The RR on the rear is a good balance of efficiency vs traction and I liked the NN on the front for its extra bite in to loose corners. I will look for these tyres in a 29er size when Schwalbe brings them out in a proper tubeless ready format.

Bodin

GMBC
Still for sale

Make an offer before they get sold on eBay... I will do free postage for a fair offer.