Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Item: 2021 PYGA Hyrax Frameset Large
Item Condition: Brand New
Reason for selling: Too much bike for me
Price and price conditions: $2750 + Shipping
Extra Info: Brand new headset included
Pictures:

I bought this framest as a project to build myself a 140mm trail bike.
But 120mm is all I need, so rather than ride it, I figure it's better to offer it as BRAND NEW, rather than ride it for a month and then sell it.
I have pressed a brand new Cane Creek headset into the frame and put in place all the cable routes and frame bungs.
I still have the frame box and the welcome card from Pat Morewood (if you're into that kind of thing)?
Any questions, please ask.

Attachments

moorey

call me Mia
There’s only 40mm difference in seat tube and 32mm in top tube between medium and large. Just run seat a little lower and stem a little shorter ;)
Medium Hyrax is identical reach to my large spitfire....Large Hyrax is another 30mm..... Seat tube is another 20mm more than large spitty which i pretty much slam with a 150.
If you think for one second that this frame hasn't cost me a chunk of sleep over the last month, you're wrong. :p

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Medium Hyrax is identical reach to my large spitfire....Large Hyrax is another 30mm..... Seat tube is another 20mm more than large spitty which i pretty much slam with a 150.
If you think for one second that this frame hasn't cost me a chunk of sleep over the last month, you're wrong. :p
If it gets wet will it shrink? Number are so close…Hope you haven’t cried too much. :)

PJO

in me vL comy
29"!!! Why was it even a consideration?

moorey

call me Mia
Honestly, I wasn't even joking. The only thing that'd give me pause is the much longer seat tube and @moorey 's little legs.
That’s less of a worry. 150 post would just work.
But large spitty is as big as I can comfortably ride. 29 really is the deal breaker in all honesty.
For once I’m not making an emotional purchase.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Moorey.....As the bike is still built up at the moment, why don't I just run it over to Buninyong, let you actually see it and that way, convince yourself that it is too big. Beacuse it is!

moorey

call me Mia
Moorey.....As the bike is still built up at the moment, why don't I just run it over to Buninyong, let you actually see it and that way, convince yourself that it is too big. Beacuse it is!
Any time in the next 6 days would sui....a crap.
Just buy a medium 27.5 next time, ya selfish plonker.

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
Just buy a medium 27.5 next time, ya selfish plonker.

Cheap shots, at the expense of the genius that is 'Only Fools and Horses' will not get your bread buttered...Rodney!

Rusty_68

say no to ooogamaflap
It’s a giant and i already see a crack in it so I’m guessing its a hard no from @moorey
Crack! Crack!....What crack? It's brand new. There aint no crack. You must be on crack to see a crack that isnt a crack?

But you're right..it is a Giant...and Moorey....well he isn't, other than in the world of Cos-Play, but at least he's not on crack!