VIC Sold- please remove

MB

Intense Australia
Hi All,

The time has come to sell my beloved and very new Tracer 275C DVO edition. The bike is in immaculate condition, ridden 6 times. Beautiful half gloss/half matte paint in DVO green, Raw Carbon, black and a few white highlights. Comes with Standard fork & Shock - DVO Diamond & DVO Jade. This bike is off the hook, the coil rear end tracks through rough terrain like no-ones business. Fork is insanely supple off the top, rides nice and high in its travel and has lovely damping with plenty of adjustments to make it just the way you like it. Fork is plush off the top due to the adjustable negative Ti coil, most other air sprung forks have air positive and air negative chambers and therefore not as plush. The fork also has a very sweet integrated mudguard, see pics.

Frame travel is adjustable between 145 and 160mm and the fork is set at 160mm but can be internally dropped to 150 or 140mm easily. 3 coils (450/500/550) come with the frame

Bike was built May 7th this year, and the only reason I'm selling this is due to me having a new job within the industry - owning this bike would be a conflict of interest. No matter how much I love this bike it has to go, this means that I need it gone quickly and am open to offers. This also means that I will no longer personally posting on RB as caretaker of Intense Cycles in Australia, however this identity will remain online for people to reach out to the new Caretaker of Intense. FYI Intense will still be taken care of by Monza Imports and nothing has changed there.

For a limited time I will offer this bike as a complete bike with Standard spec seen at www.intensecycles.com with upgraded X0 carbon Cranks, SRAM direct mount 32t ring, Enve DH bars & stem. PM me if you are interested, price will be well below rrp ($9599)

Otherwise it will be offered as a frame/fork/headset/bb/axle kit.

Here's the thread I posted of it when it was built: http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/showthread.php?293582-DVO-Tracer

Item: MEDIUM Intense Tracer DVO edition frame/fork/headset/bb - ONE OF FIFTEEN EXAMPLES BOUGHT INTO AUSTRALIA, Cane Creek 40 series headset, SRAM press fit GXP BB
Item Condition:6 rides old, immaculate. Suit new buyer
Reason for selling: New job means I can't ride Intense bikes anymore :(
Price and price conditions: $4000 frame/fork/headset/bb $POA Complete
Extra Info: Very regretful sale, inspection will not disappoint. Bike is still built, test ride available. Other parts of bike are available to be purchased as a package, if you see something you like and want to add it to the frame pm me and we can make a deal. NOTE: THE ENVE WHEELS ARE NOT FOR SALE.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Would buy this in a heartbeat if the budget was there! Sorry to hear you're not looking after Intense anymore mate. You did a great job with it. Good luck with the next gig!

MB

Intense Australia
Would buy this in a heartbeat if the budget was there! Sorry to hear you're not looking after Intense anymore mate. You did a great job with it. Good luck with the next gig!
Thanks Sotta appreciate it! You still got your tracer?

SOTTA

Likes Dirt
Thanks Sotta appreciate it! You still got your tracer?
Sadly not... Went a bit overboard on the honeymoon and it had to be sacrificed. Was by far the best bike I have ever owned though! Fond memories. Hopefully be back on the trails, all be it on a lesser bike in the near future.

MB

Intense Australia
SOLD - Thanks for looking!

Note: No more posts from me regarding Intense, I will no longer be in charge of this profile. The profile will hopefully remain active with the new caretaker of Intense in Australia. Thanks for your support over the last 5 years!

Cheers, MB