NSW SOLD - Norco Torrent 1 650B All Mountain hardtail

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
Item: Norco Torrent 1 650B All Mountain hardtail
Item Condition: Used, serviced and maintained to the highest level.
Reason for selling: Upgrade
Price and price conditions: $3,000 including courier delivery with tracking (bank transfer only please)
Extra Info:
For sale: Norco Torrent 1 650B All Mountain hardtail. DVO Diamond 140mm travel Boost spacing air sprung forks, Spank Oozy 395+ rims on Novatec hubs, Hope E4 hydraulic brakes, Joystick bar & stem, OneUp dropper post, OneUp EDC in steerer, ODI grips, SRAM GX 11 speed drivetrain, Raceface crankset, OneUp pedals, Maxxis Minion 2.5” front, Maxxis Aggressor rear, tubeless with 90% tread remaining. Heavily upgraded, amazingly capable bike, size large. Will suit any discipline from XC to Enduro, jumps etc. Forks feel like a cross between Rocksox and Marzocchi; very plush. Big wide rims (no dents). You will not find a used hardtail maintained to this standard, will suit new buyer and very hard bike to find in this custom specification. Included in the price is courier delivery with tracking.
$3,000.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nambra

Definitely should have gone to specsavers
GLWS - I remember when you did your PYR on this beast, I was drooling like a Saint Bernard. If I had the cash I'd be all over this like Oprah on a ham.

droenn

Fat Man's XC President
Hardtail perfect for most of Canberra riding TBH, probably elsewhere too! I'm not in the market for another HT just yet, but just like how this is built up :)

Dozer

Heavy machinery.
Staff member
It's a large @droenn, he's hidden it amongst the detail... Perfect bike for those Kowen trails?
I've been a very polite Gentleman to this bike. The damn thing feels like a mini downhill bike and whence one is partaking in a lovely descent that tends to encourage one to "give it some" and launch all the drops, I remind myself to back off and just cruise. It's astounding actually, it's so planted and so damn fun to ride. Not to wank on too much but there's enduro trails in my 'hood that I can ride up with less effort than a dually and feels like it's possibly quicker than a bigger travel bike on the downs. They came out with 2.8" Plus size tyres and it didn't need that extra grip, I chucked 2.5's on it and its just the business.