Sold Sold: Marzocchi bomber 66 rcv ti

Lucaw

Next in line
Item: 180mm Marzocchi bomber 66 rcv ti
Price: $250 negotiable
Reason for sale: bought a while ago for the craftworks, didn’t fit. Put it on the patriot, but I didn’t like that bike so I parted it.
Item condition: good. They need to be cycled a few times at the start of the ride before the damping starts working, but after that it works nicely
Extra info: 185mm 1.5 inch Steerer, 20x110 axle, 203mm pm brake mounts
Come with topcap and fsa 50mm stem

Live2DieTrying

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I think those DON'T have a Ti spring.
Marzocchi's that had the Ti Springs have Chromed or gold anodized stanchions. Steel models have black stanchions.

The Ti Springs were ~1mm larger diameter and DO NOT fit into black stanchions, only chromed or 'gold race' stanchions that the internal diameter is ever so slightly larger

Lucaw

Next in line
I think those DON'T have a Ti spring.
Marzocchi's that had the Ti Springs have Chromed or gold anodized stanchions. Steel models have black stanchions.

The Ti Springs were ~1mm larger diameter and DO NOT fit into black stanchions, only chromed or 'gold race' stanchions that the internal diameter is ever so slightly larger
Cool, @clockworked said they did when I bought them off of him, so I took him at face value

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What do they weigh? I have a ti version and @binner had a ti version back in the good old days of knees. Mine definitely have chrome stanchions. Mine weigh ~2800g with 1 1/8 steerer.