TAS Sold Light Bicycle 29er AM/XC rims

PJO

in me vL comy
Item: Pair of Light Bicycle rims 24mm internal / 30mm external width
Item Condition: Good used condition
Reason for selling: Too narrow, bought as complete wheelset, keeping the hubs.
Price and price conditions: $170 for the pair (will post at buyers expense)
Extra Info: No stickers, no cracks, quite a few surface scratches, worst ones shown in pictures. 410g each on my scales.
Same as these: RECON rim RM29C19 Cross Country/ All Mountain
Pictures: Yep

Attachments

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Hmmm... I'm interested, any chance you can PM me a postage cost to Vic 3026...?

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
If Beeb doesn't want them I'm interested too please. 4382 QLD

PJO

in me vL comy
Yes, done that. The PO lady was obviously hungry, thought it was a giant cookie!

PJO

in me vL comy
Ended up being an interesting exercise.
The woman I got a quote from didn't cube it, hence price was ~$19 for express. Went away to do some other business and then @beeb transferred money so went back. Got a different guy who cubed it and wanted to charge ~$44! Argued with him that the lady had quoted me a different price, she and the other worker stuck up for me and overruled the guy who was adamant on cubing it.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Ended up being an interesting exercise.
The woman I got a quote from didn't cube it, hence price was ~$19 for express. Went away to do some other business and then @beeb transferred money so went back. Got a different guy who cubed it and wanted to charge ~$44! Argued with him that the lady had quoted me a different price, she and the other worker stuck up for me and overruled the guy who was adamant on cubing it.
I couldn't believe the price when you sent it to me. My local PO are brutal with cubing everything, so I'll double down on the thanks for fighting to keep the costs down! Cheers! :)