VIC SOLD - Garage sale - old and new-ish. Forks, wheels, bars, drivetrain and more....

emerthis

Likes Dirt
Item: Listed below
Item Condition: As per individual descriptions and photos
Reason for selling: No longer needed, funding new commuter
Price and price conditions: As per individual descriptions
Extra Info: At your request
Pictures:
Yes

Cranksets
SRAM X9 180mm crankset with GXP BB included - $50. One of the 3 direct-mount threads is stripped out, needs a heli-coil or similar to repair. Still works, mind you. Worn but not bent.

GXP spider with rings
SRAM GXP 2 x 10 direct mount spider with 42T and 28T chainrings, 3mm offset - $100. Saw a bit of use on my commuter before it became an E-Bike, but minimal wear evident. Probably gonna regret moving this on.

Chainring
Wolftooth GXP direct mount 34T chainring. Minimal wear. 6mm offset. - $50

Brakeset
Avid BB5 brakeset - $120 for the lot. Includes:
  • L&R Avid levers (I know I’m gonna regret selling these)
  • Shimano & Clarks 160mm rotors, pretty average condition
  • 2 x BB5 calipers, great condition
  • 160mm IS mount adapter
  • 1 pair of brand new Nukeproof pads
  • Another pair of used Nukeproof pads (not a lot of wear)
  • A pair of Avid pads (also not much wear – must have been on the front!)
Commuter tyres
2 x Maxxis Detonator 27.5 x 1.5 inch commuter tyres. Excellent puncture resistance (I had none using them on bike paths and roads). Tread is still good. Went 29 inch for the commuter instead. $20 for the pair

135mm skewer
Deore XT rear QR skewer. Scuffed but functional with lovely lever action. Free to whoever wants it.

Pedals
Wellgo flat pedals. They do, and they are. Old but spin freely. Free to you.

Seatposts
Unbranded 31.6 x 350mm (guesstimate) post. Really old. Free to whoever wants it.

SOLD so far:

Handlebars
SOLD Answer SL carbon, 31.8mm clamp diameter, cut to around 730mm - $20
SOLD Azonic WF alloy (black), 1.5” rise, 25.4mm clamp diameter, approx. 700mm - $15
SOLD Answer ProTaper alloy (silver), maybe 2.5” rise? 25.4mm clamp, approx. 680mm

Saddles
SOLD Selle Italia X-flite – removed almost new from Canyon Neuron. $40
SOLD Fizik – seen quite a bit of use, minor scuffs, but good condition. $25
SOLD WTB Silverado Thinline
SOLD Kids saddle

Seatposts
SOLD BBB 31.6 x 400mm zero-offset post.
SOLD Intense-branded post. I think it’s also a 31.6, looks about 300mm long. Minimal use. $20

Forks
SOLD Rockshox Revelation 27.5 130/140mm fork. 15x100mm thru-axle (non-boost). $150
Recently serviced so seals are good, but compression function has gone. Stanchions are excellent. Tapered steerer cut to 185mm.
SOLD Rockshox Sektor 27.5 130mm fork. 15x100mm thru-axle (non-boost). $120
Fully functional, but a little heavy. Stanchions are excellent. Tapered steerer cut to 183mm.

Grips
SOLD JetBlack lock-on grips. Basic but functional. Free

Headset
SOLD Cane Creek Forty tapered headset (1 1/8” top, 1.5” bottom). Bearings are in great condition. $20

Pump
SOLD Crank Bros compact pump. 150mm long, lightweight design, I really should put it in the frame bag, but I use a higher capacity, full-length pump, so this has been in the spares box for years. $15

26 inch wheel
SOLD Mavic 321 Disc 26 inch front wheel rim on Funn QR hub with heavy gauge spokes. Runs true and smooth. Free Shimano skewer and Alligator 160mm 6-bolt rotor. Includes free tyre: Maxxis Ignitor 26x2.35 inch - pretty old but stored indoors and tread is good. Free tube. $40

27.5 wheel
SOLD Sun Ringle Helix 27.5 inch front wheel, 29mm internal width rim on Intense-branded Novatec 100mm (non-boost) 15mm thru-axle hub with 6-bolt disc rotor mount. Runs true and smooth. $100

2x10 groupset
SOLD Shimano Deore/LX 2 x 10 Groupset - $100 for the lot. Includes
  • Deore RDM-6000 clutched rear derailleur with minimal use
  • LX front derailleur, 34.9 clamp, top-pull
  • Deore shifters – left side can be switched between 2x and 3x, right side is 10sp
  • 5 x 10sp Cassettes:
  • 2 x 11-36T (one steel CS-HG500, the other alloy on carrier and steel CS-HG81)
  • 3 x 11-34T (I think all 3 are HG-81, but one’s so dirty I can’t tell – it’s had the least use but the nastiest lube)
Old school ISIS cranks
SOLD Ancient ISIS cranks - these cranks were used as a pair for many years, and I don’t even walk funny as a result. Jump bike, anyone? $10 for the lot, which includes:
  • Truvativ Hussefelt RH crank – 175mm, Saint bashguard, 32T & 22T CrMo chainrings – the rings saw minimal use while installed.
  • RaceFace Ride XC LH crank – 175mm
  • A couple of crank bolts
  • Sadly no BB, which was sold separately in the last round

Attachments

Last edited:

PJO

in me vL comy
PM sent for some bits. More info requested on the headset. What dimensions?
Edit: pic shows top cup is ZS44, what is the bottom cup?
Just noticed @ausdb already requested...

ausdb

Being who he is
Done and done.
You'll have the whole Tracer soon...
Ha ha, it's looking that way, may as well grab the matchy post too if it's avail. The back end didn't fit the other one but I picked up a Helm Mk1 at a cracker price so are going to fix the front end one way or another.
I'm in no hurry and can wait till you guys get back to normality again

emerthis

Likes Dirt
Ha ha, it's looking that way, may as well grab the matchy post too if it's avail. The back end didn't fit the other one but I picked up a Helm Mk1 at a cracker price so are going to fix the front end one way or another.
I'm in no hurry and can wait till you guys get back to normality again
The post didn't come with the bike - and surely you'll want a dropper?