(SOLD) Fox 40's 2009 model

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Item: Fox 40's 2009
Item Condition: Great condition, has a scratch on the underside of the left lower, slight cable rub on the lower crown, and slight scratching on the right staunchion which has been honed smooth and does not effect performance as i did it on the fith time i rode the forks. they are a 2009 model but i purchased them for $1800 at the begining of 2010
Reason for selling: New bike doesnt need 40's need a smaller 7 inch fork with similar adjustments to my 40's
Price and price conditions: All offers taken, will trade for 7inch fork, Manitou, rockshox fox, marzocchi with cash adjustment either way. can have a tapered steer if thats what you got.
Extra Info: Really good fork never had a problem and they are really smooth.
Pictures:
http://www.rotorburn.com/forums/album.php?albumid=1522

Attachments

Last edited:

lawry

Likes Dirt
Hey, If you only need a 7 inch fork why dont you simply remove spacers in the spring side?
Good luck with your sale:)

mr.freeride

Likes Bikes
hey man i have a set of 08/09 totem coil forks in good nick just wondering if you were interested in doing a bit of a trade. i have been looking for a set of 40's for a while now.
just pm me if you are interested at all :)

cheers Aiden :p

Traumaboy

Likes Dirt
Im really looking for a set of single crown forks perferably fox talas 180's, sorry to the people who offered boxxers and 888's. I need a 1.5 tapered or a 1/1/8 steer tube aswell WOuld sell for $950ono but i would perfer to swap. Cheers
Craig

darcyaw

Likes Dirt
Hey mate, interested in a swap for your 40's. I have some 2009 solo air totems, with a 1.5 - 1 1/8 steerer. Would you be interested in a swap? Would you also consider swapping the lower part of the head set too? Money your way.cheers, Darcy.