Sold SOLD - ABD Flow2 4X/DJ (2012?)

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: ABD Flow 2 DJ 26in wheels, I'd say it's a Large. Black
Item Condition: Really good. Can't see any real scratches. Shifts well. Breaks work. Fork squishes when you press it down. Even still has the dork-disc on it :D . Will sell with a 2nd set of tires (used but 50%+ tread still on one and 70%+ on the other) and dropouts to make it single speed (just need to find them)
Reason for selling: Isn't getting used enough/wanting something different
Price and price conditions: $450. Looking to basically get what I paid for it. Happy to post if you want to arrange it
Extra Info:

I honestly don't know much about this bike. I bought it 2nd hand as something to play around with at the skate park while my kids were skating and it's done that job fine. But I don't use it enough (or the kids don't skate enough) and I'm looking to move on to a different hardtail.
Apparently these frames were the replacements for Derelikt's that were recalled. It's had an easy life s I don't think the original owner did much with it and I haven't really tested its capabilities. I was going to convert it to single speed and bought the dropouts from some on on here (fatboyonabike?) so they'll be included.
  • Bomber DJ3 fork
  • SRAM X-7 drive train - 9 speed
  • Avid brakes
  • Sun 'Ditchwitch' rims
  • Truvativ Ruktion cranks with FSA guard
  • Kenda 26x2.3 tires (plus used Specialized Rollers 26x2.3s as mentioned above)
  • Hussefelt bars with ODI grips - (the left grip has a mm of play in it that I can't fix). Bars with grips measures 690mm
  • Hussfelt stem

Let me know any questions and I'll try and answer them.
Please don't make me have to list this on BookFace!

Pictures: A few attached. Let me know if you want more

Attachments

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Cheers Boom King.
Bike is sold pending pick-up (and me finding the drop-outs...)