TAS [SOLD] 2013 Giant Reign 2 (L)

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2013 Giant Reign 2 - Large
Location: NW Tas (7315) - Would prefer local sale but would be happy to box up and send via courier.
Item Condition: Rarely used, not abused. Couple of marks mostly as shown in photos, but overall quite good condition.
Reason for selling: Not feeling it anymore, life has intervened.
Price and price conditions: [SOLD]
Extra Info: Mostly stock, couple of changes here and there - Crank Bros Cobalt 2 bars, Raceface Evolve DH stem (from the good ol' STP), Nukeproof Electron flat pedals, Renthal Kevlar lock-on grips, standard Giant seatpost with a generic saddle. I do have all the stock parts (dropper post, giant saddle, original bars and stem etc) and will include them, dropper post has seized a little but still works fine, needs a little TLC. Other than that, rear tyre will probably need replacing soon, has around 20% tread and has a small cut in the sidewall. Front wheel is around 4-5mm out of true and rear around 2-3mm, easy fix, I can get it sorted at the LBS if need be.

Also have a giant shock pump, 661 shinpads and some US11 FiveTen Freerider VXis to include if wanted.

Pictures (apologies for the size, let me know if they need to be downsized):

Last edited:

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mind if I ask how tall you are and how the bike fit you? I am around 5'10" and that puts me on a medium, but with a super short stem maybe it would fit me.

I am remotely interested, but also tyre kicking a little. Hoping to buy something along these lines in the coming months, but still exploring options.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Mind if I ask how tall you are and how the bike fit you? I am around 5'10" and that puts me on a medium, but with a super short stem maybe it would fit me.

I am remotely interested, but also tyre kicking a little. Hoping to buy something along these lines in the coming months, but still exploring options.
I'm around 6'2" and it feels around right for me, but i'm quite used to it now and i've never been good with sizing so take my assessment with a grain of salt. I'd honestly probably go with a medium at your height, the gap between 5'10" and 6'2" is quite large.

Nerdbox

Likes Dirt
Thanks for the info. It might have saved me a trip to Tas.
I'm about your height a ride a large 2013 Reign.

They have a shortish top tube and a long stem stock so once thats swapped out for a 40 or 50mm the fit is perfect.

Size will suit you well

TheAzza

Likes Bikes and Dirt

They have a shortish top tube and a long stem stock so once thats swapped out for a 40 or 50mm the fit is perfect.

Size will suit you well
I think you might be right. It looks to only be around 20mm longer than my current rig so it may just fit me.

Isaakk

Likes Bikes and Dirt

Size will suit you well
Interesting. When I first bought this Reign from the LBS, it actually felt slightly too big for me in a large, but I guess coming from a 24" NS Capital street/jump bike skewed my perception of appropriate size. Cheers for the info!